GDT: GAME #16 | LEAFS vs DEVILS | Friday, Nov 9 @ 7PM ET | Scotiabank Arena | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
A win would be nice. Half the Devils' board openly hate us; I remember they're a franchise the two times per year or so that we play them.

Reactions: Drew311

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Just send Hyman to smother Hall and it should be an easy win.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
UK, Currently Cambridge!

Nice, Cambridge is beautiful! I live in London, but the majority of my colleagues live in Cambridge and I visit now and then. When I lived in Toronto I used to fly there a few times a year to work with my current team. Bonfire week is a great time to go -- try and take a ride on the punts if it's not too cold :)

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
Certainly and we just got awarded with the two guaranteed points tonight mayne!! Loving it big tyme! Invest ! Invest! Invest! Get some back :dollar: :money: :peso:
We are the guaranteed, paid winners tonight.
Gonna follow along ya coach, and call da man tonight. Well, more like click onto the same offshore buggers.

Kindcare is starting for those Jersey fools.

Isn't Kindcare a backup twerk?

:hyper:

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Damn, missing both games this weekend. I hate one game during the week.

Have to watch when I get home. I'll have to check the score though, and watch if it we win.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Nice, Cambridge is beautiful! I live in London, but the majority of my colleagues live in Cambridge and I visit now and then. When I lived in Toronto I used to fly there a few times a year to work with my current team. Bonfire week is a great time to go -- try and take a ride on the punts if it's not too cold :)

That's awesome! I'm heading to London in a couple of weeks and will be trying to ride a punt tomorrow if the weather allows it!

Reactions: mavis

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
I can't recall one game where we played good hockey against the New Jersey Devils. We always suck against them, plus it's a home game. Easy loss.

Hard to argue.

Hopefully the hockey gods are with us.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I never hated Gary like some people. He really just acts on the owner's behalf to be honest.

Gary looks uncomfortable. I mean, is this a thing for executives to be inducted in HOF?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I never hated Gary like some people. He really just acts on the owner's behalf to be honest.

Gary looks uncomfortable. I mean, is this a thing for executives to be inducted in HOF?

every commish in all major sports generally get in at some point. people are salty that he got in while still in office (and they 'hate" Gary).

Congrats Alexander.
Congrats Jayna! :)

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
though he's kinda tarnished by being a whiny baby with the whole Team Canada thing.
Congrats Marty
Congrats Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad