GDT: Game #16 : KINGS vs. SABRES - Thursday, 11/7/’13 @ 7:30 pm PDT

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
It's gonna be a bloodbath.

I hope so, the Kings needs a killer mentality tongiht.

And I need something to look forward to since my 7 pm (EST) game is Flyers vs Devils. I hope that doesn't put me to sleep and I miss the Kings game altogether.

Or it could be 0-0 and go thru all shooters in the shootout and the game will runover .

Shame I don't have a freshly painted room...

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The Kings probably can't win tonight. Sure, they may get 2 points, but unless it's a 6-0 blowout, in what should be a 12-0 blowout, it won't be enough. A SO win would be as good as a loss. A single point would be good enough for multiple trades. A regulation loss, and King, Stoll, and Regehr better run for the hills.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
The Kings probably can't win tonight. Sure, they may get 2 points, but unless it's a 6-0 blowout, in what should be a 12-0 blowout, it won't be enough. A SO win would be as good as a loss. A single point would be good enough for multiple trades. A regulation loss, and King, Stoll, and Regehr better run for the hills.

On the plus side, the lynch mob would recall Pearson and play Toffoli 49 minutes a game while Vey would be our new 2nd line, all by himself.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
We seriously need to crush these guys. Just crush them. I'm sick of playing down to the other team's level.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
just got reminded that we gave up two 2nd round picks for Regehr... :shakehead

oh well, looking forward to seeing some Kings hockey again. Rough sitting on a Nashville loss for 4-5 days.

How motivated do you think Moulson will be tonight?

Sandino

Feb 3, 2006
We seriously need to crush these guys. Just crush them. I'm sick of playing down to the other team's level.

Crush them as in put the puck into the net!

This could easily be a 4-1 or 5-0 win if they play up to their potential and the PP can capitalize. Or they can make it hard on themselves and grind out another 2-1 win.

I've noticed on many occasions, most recently against the Oilers and Flames over a week ago, the Kings are prone to playing an overly physical brand of hockey and seem to forget they're suppose to score goals to win. Tonight, if if they come out the same way it wouldn't shock me if this game goes into OT/Shootout.
Last season's playoff run was awful to watch, against the Blues and Blackhawks, when they were more concerned about the body than the puck. Team has decent top end talent throughout the roster and we know they can put points on the board.

Looking forward to watching Vey making his debut. Credit to him, he put the work in and got better every single season.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
there is no way this game isn't painful. Will be either a 1-0 win, or a shootout loss or something

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
Trap game. Long lay-off between games. We should be rested and sharp from practicing so much, but who knows. Oh, and Enroth is in net...

If you want to stifle the Kings offense completely, play your backup goalie, or rookie goalie, or a cardboard cut-out of an anorexic goalie.

That being said, 4-2 Kings.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
These games scare me. Last place team after a loooong time off? Uh oh.

Edit: And Buffalo is starting their backup? :laugh: This is going to be depressing.

lexlavender

Jun 9, 2013
It will be a 1-0 shootout win, with Dwight King potting the lone SO goal in the 10th round. He is carried off by Daryl Sutter with a parade following after him, from Staples Center right into Sutter's homemade cloneing machine, where he clones 21 dwight kings to create the ultimate LA King's line-up

King-King-King
King-King-King
King-King-King
King-King-King

King-King
King-King
King-King

King
King

with the last King being enslaved as Sutter's Cabana Boy, fulfilling all his dreams.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
just got reminded that we gave up two 2nd round picks for Regehr... :shakehead

oh well, looking forward to seeing some Kings hockey again. Rough sitting on a Nashville loss for 4-5 days.

How motivated do you think Moulson will be tonight?

Hat trick.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
It will be a 1-0 shootout win, with Dwight King potting the lone SO goal in the 10th round. He is carried off by Daryl Sutter with a parade following after him, from Staples Center right into Sutter's homemade cloneing machine, where he clones 21 dwight kings to create the ultimate LA King's line-up

King-King-King
King-King-King
King-King-King
King-King-King

King-King
King-King
King-King

King
King

with the last King being enslaved as Sutter's Cabana Boy, fulfilling all his dreams.
You've given a lot of thought to this. I like it.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I want too see the PK improve, it's been Losing games for the Kings last few weeks.

Yeah, that's been frustrating, but a trend I'm going to be positive about and say it won't continue. Undisciplined penalties leading to powerplay goals for the opposition is pretty much the antithesis of Kings hockey, ya know? I think they'll figure it out but I agree with you.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Back up goalie... Weak glove.... easy win....

Sutter, "Can I bench Muzzin and Martinez and just roll 4d? Maybe King can play D."

Warning: Quote may not be real and may contain sarcasm.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Back up goalie... Weak glove.... easy win....

Sutter, "Can I bench Muzzin and Martinez and just roll 4d? Maybe King can play D."

Warning: Quote may not be real and may contain sarcasm.

Why would he want to bench Muzzin? That Sutter is an imposter!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->