GDT: Game #15 Sat Feb 6th @Leafs 4pm PST/ Feb 7th 1am CET/8am HKT/11am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Not a single person on the coaching staff nor in the front office deserves their job

Which reminds me, get the rot out with Weisbrod too. If you don't know the history of the dude it is f***ing disgraceful. He has not succeeded anywhere. Everywhere he's gone pathetic amounts of failure have followed, amongst rumblings of just being an awful person to work with. He has more debacles as management than his teams have playoff appearances.

The absolute failure and incompetency runs deep through almost the entire Canucks brass and I don't think that's a coincidence. Idiocy loves company

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
I honestly wonder if the Canucks just went with a system of asking its fans to choose from options every time they wanted to make a decision and use the highest chosen response. Certainly would be interesting to see the results. Couldn't be worse.
Twitch plays GM of the Canucks

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I think you want to do it before then to give the new guy a chance to quarantine and be with the team around then. But that requires FA interviewing candidates already.

Benning is on this road trip and even if he doesn’t deserve it, you would assume he’d be fired in person.

Not happening anytime soon. Aquilini's clearly not sending on spending any money. They probably had this season as a write off due to loss of ticket and venue revenue.

FA cares a lot about optics and there’s no way he’s ok with this laughingstock mess.

Question is whether his brothers will let him make changes.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
tenor.gif

It's almost time for me to come back.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I can't believe the Canucks didn't atleast sign Stecher such a good depth defenseman who is cheap and likes playing for the Canucks.

Yep. But more to the point he was yet another guy that was close friends with key core players that was treated in a very disrespectful manner. Like Tanev. Like Toffoli.

Remember Tanev was the “dad” when Hughes and Pettersson would go for dinner at dad’s house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad