GDT: Game 15: Red Wings @ Predators 2/13/21 7:00 CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
One positive, only one: this team doesn’t give up the way last year’s team seemed to fold like chairs.

The next coach has something to work with.

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
Would it not be plausible to fire Hynes and let Karl Taylor be interim and try and win the job? Hell, the Athletic (hi Adam) has him as a possible HC for the Kraken.

Reactions: Armourboy

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Anyone else embracing the tank? Anyone?

We barely won against Detroit the other night and now we soundly lost against them. There's not too much to look forward to until Hynes/Poile are gone.

I don't think players ever "tank" though, but as a fan the best thing about this year is the draft pick at the end of the year at this rate. :/

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I'm seeing the Preds at Top 5 pick (% wise), and 4 wind from the playoffs. I have seen this team go from these depths to the finals but they cant beat Dallas nor TB. They are competitive to Detroit. They should be a hell of a lot better.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Lmao this is starting to become comical. This core needs to be blown up. Poile has to be fired, rumors of him going after another bottom 6 player, his lack there of of drafting a good forward, his decision to hire hynes should all be reasons to show him the door. New gm would bring in another coach and another system/attitude. His decision to get kunin and give up a solid 3rd line center a high 2nd and 3rd draft pick should show that the man isn’t even confident in his ability at drafting. Instead of building back up our prospects you go after another 3rd line player who you can try out on our top 6. He gotta go.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Watching the Penguins defenseman gather a puck and pass it to a forward between the dots at full speed right out of the zone. Holy smokes! Are you really allowed to do that? :confused:

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
I'm seeing the Preds at Top 5 pick (% wise), and 4 wind from the playoffs. I have seen this team go from these depths to the finals but they cant beat Dallas nor TB. They are competitive to Detroit. They should be a hell of a lot better.
We're maybe competitive with Detroit and Chicago. Columbus is turning their bus around a bit. Scoreboard wise, we looked like we hung with Florida, but I don't think we're really all that competitive with them having watched the games. We got smoked by the other three teams—I suspect we'll go 0-8 against Tampa—and it will take something huge changing to not have a losing record against them all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad