GDT: Game 15: Red Wings @ Predators 2/13/21 7:00 CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I am just going to like anybody who starts a GDT thread. I never used to post in these before, but this year I'm finding it... cathartic. :dunno:

Reactions: bdub24

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I am just going to like anybody who starts a GDT thread. I never used to post in these before, but this year I'm finding it... cathartic. :dunno:

It's a place where you can let your emotions go, ride the highs and lows of a game, react with fellow hardcore fans and then look back on it at the end and laugh... or cry.

I used to think the GDT was a place I didn't want to be, because of the in-the-moment overreactions. But now I enjoy it just for that, because it's the place for that. It's like going to the basement to punch out your aggression on the heavy bag.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
It's a place where you can let your emotions go, ride the highs and lows of a game, react with fellow hardcore fans and then look back on it at the end and laugh... or cry.

I used to think the GDT was a place I didn't want to be, because of the in-the-moment overreactions. But now I enjoy it just for that, because it's the place for that. It's like going to the basement to punch out your aggression on the heavy bag.
Perfect description. I have that heavy bag in my basement too. Also it helps that I'm watching purely on streams this year too. Except when we play the Stars and the whole family gathers around the TV in the living room. :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->