GDT: Game #15 of the season Ducks visit Golden Knights 10:00 PM ET on 2 - 11 - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I thought we were done with stupid political takes in GDT’s
It was just a joke lol. lighten up. It wasn't political. Taking everything so overly seriously isn't healthy.
Yet the constant politics about covid keep going un-moderated in this forum in various threads.
It was because both of them are Athletes and have been getting in trouble on social media recently and both got fired. They also happen to both be italian american.
Well in Gina's case she's been a former athlete for over 10 years.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
It was just a joke lol. lighten up. It wasn't political. Taking everything so overly seriously isn't healthy.
Yet the constant politics about covid keep going un-moderated in this forum in various threads.
It was because both of them are Athletes and have been getting in trouble on social media recently and both got fired. They also happen to both be italian american.
Well in Gina's case she's been a former athlete for over 10 years.

Mom, it really wasn't my fault he ran into my backhand. And he's been doing backhands without you looking until you told us to stop. My backhandedness is different from his backhand because it's my backhand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad