GDT: Game 15: BOS @ MTL | Schadenfreude | Nov. 5, 2019 7:30pm ET TSN2 RDS NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
There was a post following the Blues winning the SC, which went like this:

To be included in every GDT against the Bruins next year…..screw next year, forever!!

The post was referring to the following gif:

marchand-gif.236143

Who can forget how the above was immortalized as this year's EA Sports cover ...

QTlpGF4.jpg

Of course, when you go to our furry friends's GDT, you'll see the usual references to Montreal that make them look like vile tourists. "Poutineville" comes up again. NO ONE calls Montreal that, just a few fans on a Bruins board. Should we be giving them lessons about "Southie"?

The rat getting his comeuppance was pure bliss. He's one of their best players of course but he's still a scumbag and worthy of every meme he gets.

So many great Marchand memes and gifs to choose from. Where do we continue?

ZPnEg8G.jpg

And this of course.

rv0C8xL.png

Easy to figure out. Marchand was the kid you could easily get to do this ...

xJq9xSS.jpg

Drawing from the above, only a small step away from Marchand doing this:

3iCZwdA.jpg

Of course, there is really no permanent cure for him, outside of this:

lchgn6d.jpg

A rat is a rat is a rat.

AcutGim.jpg

As if Bruins's fans direct pot shots weren't enough, they even have a cat doing their bidding:

Poor "Oli", you've chosen the wrong team to root for:

FLdgObj.jpg

Maybe we too should resort to some intermediary to conduct some vomiting by proxy. I'll have to see if Lshap's sock puppet is available after he's done with Jedebiah this week.

In other more important news, Poehling called up from the AHL with his first game this season. Oh yes.

lJzHLLx.jpg

Hoping we'll see more of this:

eeW4zM5.gif

Last edited:

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
I have a bad feeling but then again last time it happened we won 5-2 vs Toronto.

Nice gdt love the marchand tongue on a post :laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
There was post following the Blues winning the SC, which we're all too happy to reiterate:

marchand-gif.236143

Who can forget how the above was immortalized as this year's EA Sports cover ...

QTlpGF4.jpg

Of course, when you go to our furry friends's GDT, you'll see the usual references to Montreal that make them look like vile tourists. "Poutineville" comes up again. NO ONE calls Montreal that, just a few fans on a Bruins board. Should we be giving them lessons about "Southie"?

The rat getting his comeuppance was pure bliss. He's one of their best players of course but he's still a ******* and worthy of every meme he gets.

ratdouche-jpg.235893

46cf9930-8d93-11e9-bde7-5a17625ca2cb

And this of course.

rv0C8xL.png

xJq9xSS.jpg

As if Bruins's fans pot shots weren't enough, they even have a cat doing their bidding:

Sorry "Oli", but you've chosen the wrong team to root for:

FLdgObj.jpg

Maybe we too should resort to some intermediary to conduct some vomiting by proxy. I'll have to see if Lshap's sock puppet is available after he's done with Jedebiah this week.

In other news, Poehling called up from the AHL with his first game this season.

LINEUPS TBA

eeW4zM5.gif

Great one. But Mig's Youppi! Throwing bear gif is upmost excellent!

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Ryan Poehling nets a hat trick and wins in the Shootout is my prediction.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Can't forget this

9 years since the most satisfying hit of all time.

Thank you @Runner77 for another excellent GDT. Danger Dave I remember this glorious hit and I remember how much PK loved playing against the Bruins, fun times. The rivalry is not the same without Lucic, Subban and so many others but they are still the mortal enemy and I love games against them. Just for tonight I will forget my dislike for Bergevin and what I want for this team and say GO HABS GO!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
This is another of the games the cheating rested Habs get against a tired team on the 2nd half of a back to back. :sarcasm: Too bad that mainboard thread from that Leafs fan got shutdown last night. :(

Habs/Bruins games need some much needed hatred brought back in again. The rivalry has lost a lot of it's luster the past few years. The Habs really need to stay out of the box tonight and not give that lethal Bruins 1st line too many PP chances.

Time to dust off some of these old Bruin's GIF's from years ago here. :)

tMgyV69.gif

ixOwE2y.gif

9eb784_fc57749d75a56f2eda0b80534c9752b8.gif_srz_488_264_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_gif_srz

GHG!!

Oh.. Great GDT Runner. :thumbu:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If any of you needed any further motivation to despise these guys, just remember, this is one of their fans:

Fail. Would have been more effective with sandals.

:laugh:

Reactions: sheed36

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
There was a post following the Blues winning the SC, which went like this:

The post was referring to the following gif:

marchand-gif.236143

QTlpGF4.jpg

The rat getting his comeuppance was pure bliss. He's one of their best players of course but he's still a ******* and worthy of every meme he gets.

ZPnEg8G.jpg

And this of course.

rv0C8xL.png

xJq9xSS.jpg

Drawing from the above, only a small step away from Marchand doing this:

3iCZwdA.jpg

Of course, there is really permanent no cure for him, outside of this:

lchgn6d.jpg

As if Bruins's fans direct pot shots weren't enough, they even have a cat doing their bidding:

Poor "Oli", you've chosen the wrong team to root for:

FLdgObj.jpg

In other more important news, Poehling called up from the AHL with his first game this season. Oh yes.

lJzHLLx.jpg

Hoping we'll see more of this:

LINEUPS TBA

eeW4zM5.gif

Can't believe you remember that:laugh::laugh:
Nice one!!!:thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad