GDT: Game 15: 11/10: Thank You: Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs 7pm ET: NESN/98.5, TSN4/CJCL 590 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Schaller? I don't understand Boston coaching. This is Clode crap.

Burns me to say it, but he needs someone to take the face-off.

Schaller-Nash-Kuraly-Acciari......pretty slim pickings there. Schaller probably has the most offensive talent of all of them (and that's not saying much).

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
You’re going to sit a guy who has 10 goals and leads the team in points?

You’re going to sit him over someone who hasn’t done a thing offensively?

He needs to learn puck management especially 3 on 3. He can score 50 goals but he has been the cause of so many against. At his pay grade he needs to be a 3 zone player.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
The game was lost when with an empty net we failed to clear multiple times....no one was willing to make a play, just chip it up the boards time after time

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
That’s all on Pasta.

Quite honestly, he needs to sit a game at this point
giphy.gif

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
You’re going to sit a guy who has 10 goals and leads the team in points?

You’re going to sit him over someone who hasn’t done a thing offensively?
I’ve reached my tolerance level with his selfishness that seems to come out at the absolute wrong time.

Leading scorer or not, he hasn’t responded well to the talk he and Cassidy had after last game. Time to take it up a notch

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
team just isn’t very good, nothing to be ashamed of. leafs are arguably a top 5 team in the league. just too much scoring talent and depth.

Ha ha, funny. Best laugh I have had all day hearing that the Laughs are a top 5 team.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
He needs to learn puck management especially 3 on 3. He can score 50 goals but he has been the cause of so many against. At his pay grade he needs to be a 3 zone player.
So next game when they play the Leafs and put up zero goals we can look up to the press box and say “see Pastrnak, we didn’t need your 10 goals tonight!”

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
With the lack of depth on this team right now, they cannot afford to make mistakes. They made too many, and it cost them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad