GDT: Game #14 St. Louis Blues vs. Calgary Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimtheDJ84*

I'm seeing a lot of holding, hooking,etc not being called on the Flames. It's been happening since mid 2nd period.. irritating as hell.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I'm sure that the Flames haven't committed a single penalty after their first 3.

TimtheDJ84*

I'm sure that the Flames haven't committed a single penalty after their first 3.
Exactly. I've seen blatant holds,hooks,even a guy for them conceal the puck since then. These refs are like the EASHL..trying to will Calgary to win.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
I don't like giving up 2 goals in the third, but it's a win in regulation.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Blues hang on and win in regulation. But I don't like the way they started playing with a lot less life aftergoing up 3-0. Good teams ike they are should have killer instinct.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
3-0 is the most dangerous lead for this team.

I guess it's just enough of a lead to coast and it seems to bite us in the rear every time.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
I have to admit I was complacent. We went up 3-0 and I stopped paying as much attention. I thought we had it in the bag no doubt at all. The way we played the first period I was sure of it. We looked unstoppable. Then I chalked the second up to whistle happy refereeing that kept us out of our game. Boy was I wrong. We just quit hustling.

Makes me want to ask wtf guys. What is going through your minds? Do you just get tired or are you being lazy. Just seems like night and day to me.

Kreegz2

Dec 11, 2011
Terrible third period.

Tank looked like he may have turned a corner tonight. IF he can consistently play at that level he will quickly become one of our biggest threats.

Elliot looked great in the first 2 periods and average in the third.

2 points is 2 points though, bring on cindy and the penguins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad