GDT: Game 14: Seattle Kraken (4-6-3) @ Colorado Avalanche (8-3-0) - 6:00 p.m. PT

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Nice win with a depleted roster against the Avs.

Good to see Matty finally scoring one which should help him to get going.
Also, Bjorkstrand is having a good year and it's great to see Schwartz being able to play all those games and getting all those goals.

Next one will be against the Oilers who just lost to San Jose.
Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing for us.

Reactions: Renopucker

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Great game by Dunn, but man...he's not the guy I want to see taking fights late in a close game. I get it, it's another of these "opposing player becomes unhinged and instigates following a clean hit" that seem weirdly common nowadays so he didnt really have much choice. Just...yikes.

Reactions: Renopucker

Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
Nice win with a depleted roster against the Avs.

Good to see Matty finally scoring one which should help him to get going.
Also, Bjorkstrand is having a good year and it's great to see Schwartz being able to play all those games and getting all those goals.

Next one will be against the Oilers who just lost to San Jose.
Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing for us.
Bolded the last part as that is my biggest fear tonight as tonight is the perfect trap game like it was last week against the Flames. In both cases you have an Alberta team that is struggling terribly and seemingly on the ropes and on the verge of collapse and then they come out and beat us.

McDavid is playing poorly and overdue, so have to be ware of him coming out and getting 4-5 points tonight!

Reactions: Fuhrious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad