GDT: Game 14: Red Wings vs oilers 11/9/21 7:30 pm et (BSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
Larks is back, lets keep it going!

Oilers vs. Red Wings - Game Summary - November 9, 2021 - ESPN

ErvAHZRW8AAP-lu.jpg

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
I've been looking forward to this game for awhile. Hoping for another crazy offensive shootout like the Tampa game. Here's to buckets of points for everyone!

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
This is a game that I've been kind of dreading. The Oilers are looking realgud n tuff this year. Their PP% is 50, ffs. Detroit needs to stay out of the box to stand a chance against them. Also that Evan Bouchard kid that Holland was going to draft before Zadina fell is looking realgud, too.

Their bottom of the lineup depth is dreadful so maybe we can get some mismatches because our bottom 6 looks much better than theirs, but the mismatch time will be limited.

6-4 oilers. Early penalties leave us chasing them. The 2nd line gets caved due to bad line changes and mismanagement from the bench. Seider and Raymond once again look like the best Detroit players. Rasmussen is victimized by McDavid on the PP. Gagner gets a point against his old team.

bedtime20

nap nap
Nov 30, 2018
Metro Detroit
I think this could be a trap game for Edm, if Neddy has a strong game and our offense and defense actually do their jobs this should be an easy win. Not to worried about drai and Mcdavid.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
# of times DDK Nemeths the puck ?

# of times Ras stumbles, fumbles, fall downs, whiffs on puck ?

# of min. Gagner plays more than any of our Top9?

# of Mickeyisms (old, refurbished or new) ?

# of Patented Mickey "huh-huh-huh-huh-huh" ? <------get this man a gingerale.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
- open it up from the puck drop and try to win a high scoring game
- dont let the youngster ned get rocked , start the old man
- hopefully kenny leaves town with a few of his old draft pix in tow
and leaves his 2022 1st and holloway behind . and besides the main
peices in such a trade we could add a player or two to plug holes for
the oils cup attempt next spring . we also could retain on all players
plus take back a cap dump or two . we could really improve the oilers
chances this season from a list including hronek , zadina , leddy , stecher ,
namestikov , greiss

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
We are in an awesome timeline right now. We're in the timeline where Raymond and Seider both step into the NHL as stars and exceed all of our expectations and make DRW hockey fun to watch. APPRECIATE IT, PEOPLE! In another timeline they are struggling and getting sent down to the AHL leaving us with horrible hockey to watch.

Not to mention, all of the SHL prospects....

Thank you Stevie,

I love you

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Work has been a mess lately and I missed half of Saturday and Sunday’s games. Hoping to catch all of this one.

Excited to see how we match up against McDavid and Drai. Also, hoping for a fun little Hollan vs Yzerman rivalry.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Koskinen can give up weak goals. His career GAAV is close to 3.
I'd be happy with a high scoring game as long as both teams score, not just them, lol. 7-1 with 2.5GAA this season though.

Their top 2 lines are gonna be a real test. This is where is would really help to have depth scoring since their bottom 2 lines are complete scrubs, but our 4th line is complete crap too. Kinda makes me wish we still had the Helm-LGD-Erne 4th line, it's not like cap space is any issue. Helm flubbing a breakaway is much funnier than Bert shooting over the net.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
if Ras scores, do we get to all type "THE MOOSE IS LOOSE!!!" ?
We do now and I dare anyone to stop me!

Right now the Wings are 2nd in the conference in Goals For and 2nd in the conference in Goals Against. Run and gun just how we like it baby!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad