GDT: Game 14 | Pens @ Caps | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ryan Wilson making sense? I don’t believe it! Although.......

11892533076_a5c8b35069_b.jpg

WhimsicalBowedBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
These lines suck. All this talent and Crosby has to play with Simon and Rust :huh:

Well to be fair Crosby doesn’t want to play with hornqvist it seems. Guenzetl has not been much better than Simon. Crosby and Phil never seem to get any playing time together. Sprong will never escape the 4th line. And Cullen, Grant, Sheahan aren’t better than Simon and rust? So your not left with mango options.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Well to be fair Crosby doesn’t want to play with hornqvist it seems. Guenzetl has not been much better than Simon. Crosby and Phil never seem to get any playing time together. Sprong will never escape the 4th line. And Cullen, Grant, Sheahan aren’t better than Simon and rust? So your not left with mango options.
There's a guy named Kessel who is pretty good at RW. Why does the coaching staff act like it's not an option? Because of 8 games together in the Mike Johnston era? Now Kessel's gonna play with who? Sheahan? Grrrrreattt.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
GMJR just said on the radio "I wonder if these players have been together for too long."

Also threw share at younger guys getting success early and then settling in and forgetting what got them to this point in the first place.

Finally shots were fired at potential free agents saying maybe they changed their game to try to get more points or something like that.

There were zero glowing endorsements, and a lot of harsh words.

He's firing more shots now on the 2nd segment. 105.9 the x. Mostly at the depth scoring. Saying they are just waiting for the stars to do it all (paraphrasing).

Now he's taking shots at Murray. Inconsistent goaltending was his wording. Not making the saves he usually makes, and he has to be better.

Last edited:

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
GMJR just said on the radio "I wonder if these players have been together for too long."

Also threw share at younger guys getting success early and then settling in and forgetting what got them to this point in the first place.

Finally shots were fired at potential free agents saying maybe they changed their game to try to get more points or something like that.

He's firing more shots now on the 2nd segment. 105.9 the x.

Was listening. It was something else. I think it’s important to rennet that these guys it it more than message board folk will ever get it.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

He's firing more shots now on the 2nd segment. 105.9 the x. Mostly at the depth scoring. Saying they are just waiting for the stars to do it all (paraphrasing).

Now he's taking shots at Murray. Inconsistent goaltending was his wording. Not making the saves he usually makes, and he has to be better.

Rutherford has always been one to speak his mind, but damn.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
The 4th line is not made up the way it should be.

Sprong hasn't jumped past anybody yet on the right side (I think he said right side). Need a different makeup.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
De Smith’s numbers are really good. He should get a bit more slice of the starting pie for the time being.

We probably got Murray's best stretch of the season out of him after he was debatably kinda healthy scratched for DeSmith vs Toronto. If Murray needs a fire lit under him, this should help do it.

BlackAndGold87

Jul 13, 2017
I love GMJR's straight forward/brutally honestly personally.

Another loss tonight I can see changes being made very soon. Because a shake up is needed.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad