GDT: Game 14: Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Lets Tuch into some Schmidt

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The team needs to sort it's shit. I am tired of this Jekyll & Hyde crap, we need to find somewhere in between good and garbage and this team can not do it. Pathetic.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
They think they can turn it on & off at will. Part of this falls on the coaching staff.

The Golden Misfits are dead & buried. This team needs to work harder & find an identity. They're not good enough to not play hard for all 60 minutes.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
They think they can turn it on & off at will. Part of this falls on the coaching staff.

The Golden Misfits are dead & buried. The team needs to work harder & find an identity. The team isn't good enough to not work hard for all 60 minutes.

I agree. The team doesn't play as hard as the misfits from two years ago, despite being more talented. Without heart and hustle VGK will be an early out if they make the playoffs.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I said it a hundred times while they were out, the problems with this team are deeper than Schmidt and Tuch being out.

As @HanSolo would put Vegas plays down to their opponent again

Reactions: HanSolo

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We need to play engaged, our defence is ok when that happens. It’s not personal, it’s preparation and execution

I agree they are okay when they play their game, but bad when they don't. They're never particularly good as a unit.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team needs to figure it out and it figure it out fast. This win one loss one pattern is annoying as heck.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I'm less concerned with the the third line, they should put Glass at center and put Eakin through some shooting drills but it could be fine.

I will try to chalk up Stone constantly passing when he should have shot to some trying to get Pacioretty a goal thing and that they would be better without trying to worry about those other things besides the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad