GDT: Game 14: Flyers at Sharks, 7:30pm

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yea PDB has gone nuts. Joe + Joe getting 30 minutes tonight and will play the whole 3v3 if they get the chance.

Insignia

Jan 19, 2010
Sharks 5-3
Hertl, Melker, Burns, EK65, Couture
Gaudreau, Tkachuk, Monahan

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
SNOG flyers 4 sharks 2 as we continue our slide into the abyss.

Hertl, Meier,

Giroux x2, voracek, simmonds

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
Soumela getting healthy scratched after playing well for the last week. Why?

WelldocumentedUnitedIndianskimmer-small.gif

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Sharks playing against a backup with a 4.75 GAA. Prepare for a bad game.

Sharks1Flyers4
KaneGiroux
Voracek
Simmonds
Lindblom
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I haven't done a SNOG all week, so might as well:

Sharks 4 (Meier, Hertl, E. Karlsson, Donskoi)
Flyers 3 (Simmonds, Konecny, Patrick)

I have been criticizing DeBoar a lot, but I'm glad Chartier is playing tonight and he's getting 3rd line minutes. I'm rooting for him to do well. Maybe if he scores two goals he will stay in the line up. If he scores one, he's benched next game. ;)

RickyHP

May 9, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Suomela scratched, are you kidding?

lets get a real two points for once, you know, winning in regulation...please. Or else i may lose my shit.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland

That's it. Fire him. I have been patient with DeBoer and really liked him during his first year and I still thought he would be a good coach until this season. It seems he is one year wonder and then after that he will have an expiration date. Also what kind of message this sends that you play well and get scratched. You play awfully and you still have perma spot on the roster and get a promote to the first line.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
That's it. Fire him. I have been patient with DeBoer and really liked him during his first year and I still thought he would be a good coach until this season. It seems he is one year wonder and then after that he will have an expiration date. Also what kind of message this sends that you play well and get scratched. You play awfully and you still have perma spot on the roster and get a promote to the first line.

Labanc needs to sit, not Suomela.

Anyhoo 5-4 Sharks.

Meier, Hertl, Chartier, Burns, Sorensen

Who cares.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Holding judgement on the Shovels scratch for two reasons.
1.) While it's "Healthy," that doesn't mean he's not a little banged up. He's adjusting to a much more physical game in North America and may just need some maintenance.
2.) It's quite common for young players, or in this case players that are new to the North America game, to be healthy scratches early in the season. Oftentimes the perspective from the press box can help slow things down for the player moving forward.

If Pete comes out and says this is a merit-based scratch then f*** us but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Backup with terrible stats? Check. Sharks blew out the Flyers last time so they'll be looking for some payback? Check. Deboer trying to sabotage the team? Check.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Labanc needs to sit, not Suomela.

Anyhoo 5-4 Sharks.

Meier, Hertl, Chartier, Burns, Sorensen

Who cares.
Melker Karlsson should be a scratch. No question about it.

Holding judgement on the Shovels scratch for two reasons.
1.) While it's "Healthy," that doesn't mean he's not a little banged up. He's adjusting to a much more physical game in North America and may just need some maintenance.
2.) It's quite common for young players, or in this case players that are new to the North America game, to be healthy scratches early in the season. Oftentimes the perspective from the press box can help slow things down for the player moving forward.

If Pete comes out and says this is a merit-based scratch then **** us but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.
I think there is not any injury bug or anything reported which are usually when some unusual player is healthy scratch. And if you are scratching a player to give a message or having another perspective then why don't you scratch f***ing Pavelski who has been quite bad and needs some kick in his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->