GDT: Game #14| Feb. 12, 2013|Flyers at Jets |8:00 p.m. ET

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Seravalli:
"Bring out the Bottles" is the Flyers' post-game victory song. They have an off-night tonight in Winnipeg, traveling tomorrow.
10:42pm - 12 Feb 13

I like knock knock way better.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Seravalli:
"Bring out the Bottles" is the Flyers' post-game victory song. They have an off-night tonight in Winnipeg, traveling tomorrow.

Let's just get it out of the way.

Excessive partying, drinking, not signing dry island, etc...:sarcasm:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Flyers post-game audio

Flyers-bench-Feb-12-2013-300x200.jpg

Flyers audio: Coach Laviolette, Jakub Voracek, Claude Giroux and Ilya Bryzgalov.

To listen click here.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Seravalli:

Slaying cougars at the Palomino tonight !!!! They will be at Earls on Main though most likely.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Flyers-bench-Feb-12-2013-300x200.jpg

Flyers audio: Coach Laviolette, Jakub Voracek, Claude Giroux and Ilya Bryzgalov.

To listen click here.

Laviolette on the three zones:

"good moments in offensive zone..." "the neutral zone was tight..." "good job in defensive zone..." "When there were breakdowns, Bryz was there."

Bryzgalov laughed at one question about whether this was one of his best games of the year: "How many times do I need to answer that?"

On the chants: "Always nice to play in Canada...passionately support their team(s)..." "They don't cheer anything bad, they just cheer my name."

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
Found this comment on TSN:

Montoya's lower body injury likely due to Briere running him. No way Briere tried to miss him, and I find it really hard to believe that someone with Briere's level of hockey-smarts didn't know where he was skating.

Also, I'm getting REALLY tired of the Jets being the team that other teams 'come alive' on.

:biglaugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I'm just going to say it right now, even if this kid doesn't stick in the NHL, he deserves a ton of credit for how he's stepped in during injuries. He's everything that you want in a hockey player.

I think he's here to stay. He's getting on the score sheet most nights and bringing size/toughness to the lineup. If he didn't have respect in the locker room already, he earned it tonight. Stuart went after Voracek orginally and Tye stepped in for Jake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->