Game 14 Comic

Brian Evinou

Feb 9, 2021
IMG_20210211_090743_822.jpg

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Seems smart, but I have no idea what is going on here

I think I'm correct, but left to right:

Keefe is congratulating Muzzin (who had 3 assists) for the team giving up the least scoring chances all season - something he said in his post-game.

Dermot's bubble is a play on words. "Board man gets paid" is something Kawhi said before becoming a superstar (or was it said about it him? Can't remember.) Also, Dermot scored the tying goal and is fighting for a spot with Lehtonen on the third pair, hence the, "goal man gets played."

Hammer Time is what Holl said in his post game about his goal.
----

On another note, Holl gives a really good interview. They should talk to him more often

Brian Evinou

Feb 9, 2021
I think I'm correct, but left to right:

Keefe is congratulating Muzzin (who had 3 assists) for the team giving up the least scoring chances all season - something he said in his post-game.

Dermot's bubble is a play on words. "Board man gets paid" is something Kawhi said before becoming a superstar (or was it said about it him? Can't remember.) Also, Dermot scored the tying goal and is fighting for a spot with Lehtonen on the third pair, hence the, "goal man gets played."

Hammer Time is what Holl said in his post game about his goal.
----

On another note, Holl gives a really good interview. They should talk to him more often
This is exactly right! One small thing is that Dermott is rocking his infamous cornrow look..which got me thinking of the board man. Thank you!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: