Pre-Game Talk: GAME 14 - 11/5 7:07 PM - Sometimes a team needs a game to bond as happened against Dallas in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Nice to know the backup plan to "hope all our rookies figure it out at once and none of them slump" is "once again move the career 4th liners we signed up the line up in the hopes that they have a career year" which somehow worked last year so who knows :dunno:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
in the new shinny NHL, those types of game dont happen. but ya, we need one of those.
We would get killed with the players on the B's .

I would be happy with 2 points and no injuries.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The middle six have more than enough talent to score. They've done it in the past. The odds of the entire middle six having this long of a struggle should not be happening even if you factor in possible chemistry issues.

The only explanation I can come up with is that someone, somewhere has put a hex on the middle six. I have no way of knowing who it is or where it is coming from. Perhaps it is a deranged Toronto or Montreal fan (narrows things down to a few million people), or perhaps it is Jimmy Hayes. I don't normally delve into the dark arts, but I do have a power level greater than that of your average idiot. Today I have decided it is time to attempt to break the hex cast upon the middle six. This shit has to end! I will be channeling all my energy, burning incense at the head of my Bruins' alter, wearing a Dallas Stars jersey, chanting things that would freak out even the most hardened of souls, and performing sacred Voodoo rituals, all in order to break this damn hex. Not sure if the hex will be broken all at once, but I am confident it can be broken. Hopefully the amount of energy I exert today will at least be matched by the effort of the middle six. Go Bs!

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Can't be worse than Acciari.

Acciari may be on his final legs as a Bruin.

True, at least Blidh is a half-decent skater. I'd also bet he'd post more than 1 lousy assist at the NHL level in 70 plus games.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'm not sure what to expect from the team the days, save for that first line is probably gonna be the one to score, if there's any scoring...

Not trying to be negative. I'm hoping someone proves me wrong sooner or later. I'm getting tired of seeing this team lean so hard on Bergeron and Marchand and Pasta to make everything right.

But it's also frustrating because last year was a false hope almost; we got two or three kids that should real promise and now they're not putting up the points they were last year. I was expecting this kind of struggle last year, so maybe none of us should be surprised.

That said they're still winning games so I'm still stoked to see them play every time. I love hockey.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
We have the same record as the friggen Habs? That sucks.

I want to go to this haven't been to the B's yet this year only Celtics Bucks last week. Shame Radulov isn't playing would like to see their first line at full strength.
Yeah Habs have been a disgusting surprise so far.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
why is tuukka in net??
why isnt cehlarik getting a shot yet.
annd better yet. why is acciari and wagner both in the lineup. only one of those guys should be in there

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
why is tuukka in net??
why isnt cehlarik getting a shot yet.
annd better yet. why is acciari and wagner both in the lineup. only one of those guys should be in there
I have always thought that Krejci and Cehlarik have had some good chemistry together,really not sure why Cassidy hasn’t gave them more time together.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Sigh.

More of the same thinking.

One line team? Check.
DeBrusk locked into the second line? Check.
4th liner playing in the top9? Check.

At least Backes is playing center. It only took 2 years of *****ing and moaning so... small victories I guess.
My thoughts precisely, Bill.

I'm really trying with Cassidy and there's lots I like... But he and I have been at odds with his handling of the line combinations since his first offseason.

More of the same.

Reactions: PlayMakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad