GDT: Game 13: Wings at panthers 3:00 pm et (FSD) 2/7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

grewalwings

May 23, 2014
Ontario
I think we might see a win vs the Panthers, Wings were playing well against em even though we lost both games last time. Hoping they bring the same energy.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
So, are we going to talk about how is Zadina better than Hughes, Kotkaniemi, Hayton and Tkachuk on this shitty team? How defensively mistakeless and offensively dominant this two way nightmare is starting to look like and how the f*** is possible for him to progress this fast in such short time after one year and becoming our best player not named Larkin? What is his future potential and how important this player will be for this franchise?

Reactions: newfy

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Just because Bertuzzi is out injured doesn’t mean he’s not on the team.
You are really thinking that Bertuzzi is better than Zadina lol, by now not a chance. He is already better than Mantha, more intelligent, he is not lazy, does not make stupid turnovers and he is 3 years younger. Edit: 5 years younger

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
You are really thinking that Bertuzzi is better than Zadina lol, by now not a chance. He is already better than Mantha, more intelligent, he is not lazy, does not make stupid turnovers and he is 3 years younger. Edit: 5 years younger
Very weird to start comparing and contrasting him with Mantua when I said Bertuzzi.

Also, age is irrelevant when talking about who is the best right now

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Very weird to start comparing and contrasting him with Mantua when I said Bertuzzi.

Also, age is irrelevant when talking about who is the best right now
I love Bert he is good player but comparing him to Zadina? Bertuzzi must work really hard to make impact, Zadina do not need to do that, because of obvious skill level advantage.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
your right svechnikovs fancy stats suggest he is

Just because Bertuzzi is out injured doesn’t mean he’s not on the team.

Zadina.
5 games. 3 assists. 5 shots. Zero goals.

Rank (among 17 RW forwards.
CF% - 16th
CF% - 15th
GF% - 2nd
Ozone starts/60 - 1st
Goals/60 - 8th (tied for last)
Assists/60 - 1st
Points/60 - 1st
Shots/60 - 16th
Giveaways/60 - 2nd
Takeaways/60 - 1st
Hits/60 - 14th

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Zadina.
5 games. 3 assists. 5 shots. Zero goals.

Rank (among 17 RW forwards.
CF% - 16th
CF% - 15th
GF% - 2nd
Ozone starts/60 - 1st
Goals/60 - 8th (tied for last)
Assists/60 - 1st
Points/60 - 1st
Shots/60 - 16th
Giveaways/60 - 2nd
Takeaways/60 - 1st
Hits/60 - 14th
These stats will be improved quickly considering he had only 2 shots in his first 4 games. He had 3 shots against tampa, when he came back. Biggest complain about him before was lack of shots, if he plays this way he will catch up very quickly.

Last edited:

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
EtoNrgQXcAAHFkI

RedWingzz

Everybody loves Raymond
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
zadina is the best player on this team change my mind

He's looked good in the games he has played. He looks a step quicker this year, which ultimately leads to more time and space out there and better decisions with the puck.

While 3 assists in 5 games is nothing to sneeze at, he's gotta start putting the puck in the net though. I think it's coming, and only a matter of time for the floodgates to open. I really want to see him on PP#1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->