GDT: Game 13: Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens | 4:00PM | How do you say aboot in French?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The other two Habs players didn't even really help him much when he was getting pummeled.

It's garbage they got powerplay time from that at all.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Jack has been asleep all game.

I hope the Habs keep Wifi on the ice. He's been getting exposed all game.

Should have tried to run up the score but they thought the game was over.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Even before this game was recorded, Vegas was atop the league by the skin of Regulation Wins.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
At some point though the 3rd line is going to have to do things,

tumblr_nqooupPhBk1rz6w0do1_500.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
At some point though the 3rd line is going to have to do things,

tumblr_nqooupPhBk1rz6w0do1_500.gif

Howden has drawn a decent amount of powerplays for us but I agree. Kessel really hasn't looked good his whole time here. I know he can go on a good scoring streak at any minute but I hope it comes sooner, and more than once during the season.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Howden has drawn a decent amount of powerplays for us but I agree. Kessel really hasn't looked good his whole time here. I know he can go on a good scoring streak at any minute but I hope it comes sooner, and more than once during the season.
Finding ways to score this year... but last year, and the year before they would have been a negative lol

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Toronto needs a goalie again. They have Fergie on the Marlies now.

It would be something if he were brought up as an emergency goaltender again. :laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Fouth line has been great. Third line won't do anything until Kessel hits 1,000 and gets benched. Maybe.

They've been getting less even strength time than the Roy line the past 5 games or so, so they're essentially the 4th line.

Koleslaw is a top 9 player once again. :pcheer:

I have to say I'm quite pleased with Cassidy. They're not as tight as they were under Debore, but they're finding ways to win and score early. They just need to get rid of these small lapses because 50% of them seem to wind up in the back of the net.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
They've been getting less even strength time than the Roy line the past 5 games or so, so they're essentially the 4th line.

Koleslaw is a top 9 player once again. :pcheer:

I have to say I'm quite pleased with Cassidy. They're not as tight as they were under Debore, but they're finding ways to win and score early. They just need to get rid of these small lapses because 50% of them seem to wind up in the back of the net.
Yeah if we could learn how not to turn over the puck in catastrophic ways and be a bit more deliberate and forceful when trying to clear the zone we'd be in a great place.

• Haha
Reactions: CupInSIX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad