Pre-Game Talk: Game 13: Leafs @ Canadiens, February 10 at 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
Leafs should've lost last night, 7 shots through 2 periods before waking up for the 3rd

If it would had been Habs winning that way, there would be tons of negative comments on this board today.

One thing is sure. Leafs are ahead of Habs by three points, and they could dig a larger gap with the two games this week vs the Habs. And Leafs have not been better than the Habs this year. Game ONE, when Habs were leading by two and gave the W to the Leafs was already a turning point.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Habs vs - Tor 2021.jpg

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
matthews is always good for one, as is nylander.

stay out of the penalty box and you have a chance, otherwise pack it in

and its a little bit misleading to mention their unsustainable pp % without mentioning we have 4 players shooting over 20% (toffoli, tatar, petry, anderson)

hope for a good game, but ultimately i think the leafs take that one. habs defense has been spotty for a few games, price has been off, and i think they'll take advantage of it. hope to be proven wrong

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Leafs should've lost last night, 7 shots through 2 periods before waking up for the 3rd
They didn't lose though, Anderson kept them in.

For tomorrow's game though, if Price plays, we'll probably lose pretty bad. If Allen plays we might squeeze by in a close game, or lose close.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
You must be joking.... Frolik is way faster.
I am faster than Perry. :)

I like Perry though... i just think that he is a good utility player that cannot be productive and useful every game. He can play effectively for a handful of game and then rest.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I want to see bloodied Leaf jerseys all over the place, like so much Sportsnet will have to talk about the other team on the ice.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Adam, es-tu sur le bs??? Hahaha

Comment tu peux avoir autant de temps pour poster toutes ces informations là!!!

Anyway, thank you so much for the time you take to post all the relevant info!

Loin du BS. :laugh:

I'm working full-time (never stopped even since pandemic began). But I'm on lunch now. Also, part of my job is paperwork so I'm in front of the computer and I keep an eye on these things.

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
So is Armia playing? Overall he is more useful then Perry. I would sit Perry, but put him back after a bad effort based on merit.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
If Price is starting this game and I suspect he will be, I'd have a very short leash on him especially considering how well Allen is playing this season compared to Price.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
matthews is always good for one, as is nylander.

stay out of the penalty box and you have a chance, otherwise pack it in

and its a little bit misleading to mention their unsustainable pp % without mentioning we have 4 players shooting over 20% (toffoli, tatar, petry, anderson)

hope for a good game, but ultimately i think the leafs take that one. habs defense has been spotty for a few games, price has been off, and i think they'll take advantage of it. hope to be proven wrong
That is something about Nylander... like his face... i don't know... something needs to be done about it :)

Habs need a couple of Plekanec like guys to ride these 2 all game long. Every game. Danno is not Plecks. Neither is Lekhonen, but I guess it's as close as we got.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
If Price is starting this game and I suspect he will be, I'd have a very short leash on him especially considering how well Allen is playing this season compared to Price.

It's a back to back....both will get one game regardless.....

Reactions: Redux91

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Rumor is, Sportsnet will cover the game, but only show the Leafs in the broadcast. There is to be no mention of any other team or player, unless McDavid is on the other side.

Leaf's being in first is SN's wet dream, I hope we ruin the parade.

Reactions: Habs

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Keep the game at even strength as much as possible (no cheap stick infractions) and they will win this game.

100% this. We need to be physical, but smart as well. We stay out of the box and I think we take them 5 v 5

Reactions: 417
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->