GDT: Game #13 : Kings @ Coyotes - Tuesday, 10/29/’13 @ 7:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Yeah, I don't get our GDT either. I mean, obviously I hate our division rival with a passion and really want to steal a win out of this, but I just don't think it's funny at all. :dunno:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Yeah, I don't get our GDT either. I mean, obviously I hate our division rival with a passion and really want to steal a win out of this, but I just don't think it's funny at all. :dunno:

Yah, can't believe I just wasted time looking at that. I can appreciate a good ball-busting, but that was just dumb. Looks like an LGK post.....you know the kind that scream "I'M FUNNY, I SWEAR! NO REALLY, I AM!"

McSorley 33

Feb 9, 2005
Yorba Linda, Ca
cheers1.jpg

To a great game tonight everyone.

How classy.

You talk **** about our board then come over to wish us a good game?

Good luck.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
It's re-using the same theme twice in a week (especially when the first time went so well) that makes it art.

Good luck tonight, ladies and gents ... here's hoping for less than 11 goals.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Clifford-Stoll-Brown, hmmm. I am assuming the rest are Richards-Carter-Frattin and King-Kopitar-Williams.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
That poor pass is a perfect example of why you shouldnt have Doughty and Voynov together on these.

KingKopitar11*

Why did Sutter switch the power play set up. Makes no sense.

Kopitar Carter Brown Richards Doughty worked great.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
First and foremost the Kings need to win the game in regulation.

Bonus points if Brown does anything to piss off the Coyotes and their fans even more.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Why did Sutter switch the power play set up. Makes no sense.

Kopitar Carter Brown Richards Doughty worked great.

That was pretty much the set up, and they sucked. Have sucked for about five games now.

It's the reason Stoll is getting so much PP time, Cause Slava/Drew are shi%%ing the bed on the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad