GDT: Game #13 : Kings @ Coyotes - Tuesday, 10/29/’13 @ 7:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

took420s

Jul 15, 2005
Monterey
wow i cant believe they decided to embarrass themselves again with that GDT on the phx boards. dipping into the unfunny joke well one too many times me thinks.

Go Kings!

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
wow i cant believe they decided to embarrass themselves again with that GDT on the phx boards. dipping into the unfunny joke well one too many times me thinks.

Go Kings!

There's cheeky, and then there's petulant. Unfortunately those tasked with being the voice of a community haven't sorted that distinction out yet.

Captain Mittens*

Go Kings!

There's cheeky, and then there's petulant. Unfortunately those tasked with being the voice of a community haven't sorted that distinction out yet.

It's a serious shame that the mental patient who does those is about 1/10000000th as funny as he thinks he is. He needs to take some lessons from the Sharks board

Vic Vinegar

Oct 27, 2009
I cringed so hard reading that GDT. OP is trying waaayyyy to hard. I did laugh when that one guy didn't understand why we think they're butt hurt, though.

KingKopitar11*

Go Kings!

It's really embarrassing, I don't know why as a fan base they would represent themselves as little whiny brats.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It's a serious shame that the mental patient who does those is about 1/10000000th as funny as he thinks he is. He needs to take some lessons from the Sharks board

Serious. Just bad writing. Looks like a passive-aggressive Reddit post.

Though I will admit laughing a bit at "Anaheim Galaxy" and our roster. But yeah, the rest of it was just so contrived and bleeding butthurt.

GKG! Bring the pain tonight!

Captain Mittens*

Well that was cringe worthy.

We should really appreciate Puck U more.

Puck U, you are a great pucking guy. If I had a sister, I would let you puck her whenever you pucking wanted to!

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
cheers1.jpg

To a great game tonight everyone.

Captain Mittens*

Not sure how this is even possible to be honest. Really hope to see a smith melt down tonight.

Me too, I am hoping for for an Icarus-like spontaneous combustion

^ This ! :nod:

Any Friends with hot looking sisters ? what about putting in a good word for me to Shellz or Alisa ? :naughty:

:sarcasm:
I don't think Shellz has kept up with my frequent name changes. That and/or she didn't like my Shellz-Bellz nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad