GDT: Game 13: Coyotes @ Avalanche | 2-11-13 | 7PM | FSN Arizona

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
559N1lg.jpg

My one beef though is the powerplay. Stop looking for the perfect shot and just shoot!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Technically, Doan scored a hattrick tonight, if you include Colorado's second goal.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Us avs fans gonna be checking the IR list and boiling over the refs tonight. Great shot by Doan though. Beauty goal.

Thanks for stopping by. You guys definitely deserved a better fate.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Glad to scratch 2 points out of that, I don't even think we deserved 1 point. But just seeing us get 2 points, hopefully it boosts the team a bit, and we can continue rolling. West is so tight right now.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Honestly, i'm not too upset, use to it. With all these injuries no way Avs make the playoffs, rather lose and get closer to Jones than win.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I'm stoked get the two points but I absolutely hate it when goals are scored like that. I still think the NHL should make a rule against the refs directly leading to goals.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Honestly, i'm not too upset, use to it. With all these injuries no way Avs make the playoffs, rather lose and get closer to Jones than win.

My condolences, I know if I was in your shoes with that goal I would be super pissed.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
But couldn't you credit the Yotes with a forecheck that forced the Avs to play it up the boards and into the ref?

Yes you are absolutely correct, but still... anyway I hope this will act as something of a confidence booster for Doan after the last few games.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Doing that would set us up nicely for the 3 in a row vs the Ducks in the first week of March.

Those are HUGE games. Atleast a point in those, and winning 2 of the 3 would be amazing. They are playing very well, but that's a 12 point stretch of games if 1 team were to dominate the other.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Those are HUGE games. Atleast a point in those, and winning 2 of the 3 would be amazing. They are playing very well, but that's a 12 point stretch of games if 1 team were to dominate the other.

much bigger than I thought they were going to be 2 weeks ago. but we still have to win quite a few this month before we get there.

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”

You guys easily have one of the most dynamic teams in the NHL. You guys outplayed us all night tonight, too. I bet that ref is going to lose some sleep tonight. It's hard not to like the Avs, so much potential, great history, great fans. If the Coyotes ever leave Arizona, Colorado might just be my runner up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->