Post-Game Talk: Game 13: Canucks 3, Blues 2 in OT - Rest Is For The Weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Kesler with a PP goal on a last minute (we have to give them something so fans won't claim there is a conspiracy kind of OT PP), in OT.

Take that Bettman and the Referee's Union!

Now Backes and whoever else will likely get an assortment of chocolates and roses for trying to start crap with the Sedins after the game.

The amazing part was the Blues were the ones *bumping into* and complaining to the refs...

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Some sore loser stuff there at the end.

Love this win by the Canucks. Gutsy. When is the last time we could call anything the Canucks did gutsy? Feels good.

Blob

Aug 22, 2007
This was a very entertaining game. Very competitive, even though some of the Canucks must be gassed. Good play all around, and St. Louis played well too.

I'm going to a game in the New Year between Vancouver and St. Louis and I hope it's as entertaining as this one.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
He just scored the game winning goal as they wrapped up a gruesome road trip. He's probably exhausted and had zero reason to fight. The Blues were sore losers, it doesn't mean he has to risk injuring himself against a bottom pairing d-man.

sums it up nicley, thanks. caught the very end

Hammer Time

May 3, 2011
Amazing fact: Vancouver is now tied for 1st in the NHL with San Jose. :handclap:

(Yeah, I know everyone else has games in hand. Still, it means a lot considering we've been dealt such a tough schedule and can't get any PPs.)

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Amazing fact: Vancouver is now tied for 1st in the NHL with San Jose. :handclap:

(Yeah, I know everyone else has games in hand. Still, it means a lot considering we've been dealt such a tough schedule and can't get any PPs.)

Which is absolutely ludicrous. :laugh: Even given the extra games played.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The Sedins were beasts in OT. The Blues were clutching and grabbing them and they played through it. I thought they'd be gassed but they are in such great shape.
Eddie Lack played a fantastic game!
Kesler 8 shots on net!

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C

At the end of the night, we'll be tied for second with San Jose.

(Assuming Carolina doesn't make a come-back against Colorado)

:yo::yo:

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
****ing piece of **** jackman gooning it up. Sore loser along with that diving hack backes.
Kassian shouldve ****ed him up.

I'm very proud of my boy kesler, he beasted it up, scoring 2 impressive skilled goals.
FU to the haters.

Last edited:

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
parros-flicking-jackman-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad