Pre-Game Talk: GAME #13 11/8 7:30 PM - BRUINS visit the land of Smoked Meat and Poutine - Montréal

Status
Not open for further replies.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Depending on the election and game outcome, this night has the potential to be one of the best or one of the worst.

Are they starting McIntyre? I know Rask sucks in back to backs, but I'd consider starting him again and playing Mcyrintire vs the BJs on Thursday. Rask was great last night and I wouldn't consider an overly tiring game. Seems like a lot of pressure to put on McIntyre and I'd hate to see Rask have to be put in halfway anyway.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Depending on the election and game outcome, this night has the potential to be one of the best or one of the worst.

Are they starting McIntyre? I know Rask sucks in back to backs, but I'd consider starting him again and playing Mcyrintire vs the BJs on Thursday. Rask was great last night and I wouldn't consider an overly tiring game. Seems like a lot of pressure to put on McIntyre and I'd hate to see Rask have to be put in halfway anyway.

He skated with Hayes and Morrow this morning, so I'm guessing Rask goes again.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
He routinely played 20+ minutes last year. How can playing a poor-skating liability for over a third of the game not be a reason for losses?

He has looked fine this year though.

Fact check time: The Bs were 15-2-5 in games where Mcquaid had 20+ minutes of ice time last year.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
It's a rough day for us here in America. If you could throw us a bone, Habs, it would be a nice thing to do.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I'm not comparing them to each other but all you McQuaid haters because of his give aways would have hated Ray Bourque, at least once a game game Ray would cut out from behind the net and throw a pass up the middle to the other team. The 3rd or 4th best Dman in Bruins history had a lot of give aways and a ton of them before 1987-88.

But you can all keep on hating on Quader, management, coaches and his teammates don't. Hopefully he wrecks one of the Montreal Smurfs tonight.

I don't know if I am the only one, however I thought McQuaid looked solid last night. He even looked quite a bit quicker IMO than usual and his passes were on target as well.

He's far from the problem on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad