GDT: Game 12: Vegas Golden Knights @ Ottawa Senators | 4:00PM | How aboot a game of hockey

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:vegas :sens
Vegas Golden Knights (9-2-0) @ Ottawa Senators (4-5-0)
3rd November | 4:00PM
Canadian Tire Centre | Ottawa, ON

Last Season Match Ups.​
Date​
Location​
Score​
March 6th, 2022​
Las Vegas, NV​
VGK 2 - OTT 1​
November 4th, 2021​
Ottawa, ON​
VGK 5 - OTT 1​

Line ups courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G1.jpg

:sens

OTT-F.jpg

OTT-D.jpg

OTT-G.jpg

Go :vegas Go
Lets light the lamp

AcidicUnnaturalFluke-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Morelen

Mar 17, 2021
Hello,
I know the team is doing really good at the present, but do you guys see Nic Hague moving up the lineup in a near future ? Is he in the dog house because he missed camp ?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Hello,
I know the team is doing really good at the present, but do you guys see Nic Hague moving up the lineup in a near future ? Is he in the dog house because he missed camp ?

I don't see Hague moving up in the lineup ever. He is the Icing King and can't win a board battle to save his life. I will say his skating has improved a little and I never thought that would happen, either.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hello,

The pairings have been this way for a while, so being with Whitecloud isn't exactly some form of punishment.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Hello,

He'll move up when he proves he's better than Martinez. As of now he and Whitecloud are one of the best 3rd pairs if not the best in the league.

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
Haven't played our best but still up. We may have the it factor this year.
Fewer low percentage shots from defenseman is contributing to the offensive it factor. The defensive it factor on the other hand… seems to be regressing.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Fewer low percentage shots from defenseman is contributing to the offensive it factor. The defensive it factor on the other hand… seems to be regressing.

They haven't been very good defensively but two of the goals have been on Thompson tonight in a rare off night.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Bit of an off night for Thompson, especially that first one. But that it is the first time this season another team has got more than 3 goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad