GDT: Game 12: The Wild Vs Father Time, and the Avs | 6:00pm MT | October 27th 2018

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Cole has been phenomenal. Solid period. Boring...but solid. Top line will break the game open next period

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Cole has been our rock on the blueline, such an underrated player. He might not have the highs of Barrie, Girard, EJ, or Zads but he's by far the most consistent. Doesn't create much offense but rarely kills a play either, he's 100% worth his contract.

I love our defense. Such an underrated part of our team, when all the attention has been given to the first line. The goals from D will come, we have Barrie, Girard, EJ and Zad, all 4 have offensive potential waiting to be unleashed.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Cole has been our rock on the blueline, such an underrated player. He might not have the highs of Barrie, Girard, EJ, or Zads but he's by far the most consistent. Doesn't create much offense but rarely kills a play either, he's 100% worth his contract.

This is honestly the best D group we've had in 15 years even with Barrie not going quite yet.

Reactions: Balthazar and Avs

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

I really like our top 4 D right now. If Z could get a steady partner too that would be perfect.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I really like our top 4 D right now. If Z could get a steady partner too that would be perfect.

I think it's hard to find a perfect partner for Zads because he's so up and down. When he's on his game he just needs a steady defenseman that can make the occasional breakout pass. But right now he needs a player that can move the puck because his puck movement has been subpar.

Reactions: tuckfurrets

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I think it's hard to find a perfect partner for Zads because he's so up and down. When he's on his game he just needs a steady defenseman that can make the occasional breakout pass. But right now he needs a player that can move the puck because his puck movement has been subpar.
If he were to play with a guy like Makar I think he'd understand his role better and that would help him to focus on that role.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Not at fan of that 5-on-3 at all. Way too passive and a missed opportunity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad