GDT: Game #12 of the season Sharks visit Ducks 10:00 PM ET on 2 - 5 - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I'm pretty sure the powerplay is ran by one of the assistants. I'm not sure what kind of influence Eakins has over it.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
So far Shattenkirk has had one positive play the entre season (the Deslauriers goal against the Wild). I honestly can't think of another.

I honestly would rather have any of the other Ducks dmen out there to play the point.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The personnel too? That’s the main issue. 2 defensemen being on the ice is a serious wtf move there. I don’t think there are many teams other than us that would do thah
It would be weird if the assistant only had a say in the system and not the personnel, but I have no idea.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
It would be weird if the assistant only had a say in the system and not the personnel, but I have no idea.
Yeah I honestly have no idea how they work that out. Would be interesting to know. I imagine you’re right

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
The personnel too? That’s the main issue. 2 defensemen being on the ice is a serious wtf move there. I don’t think there are many teams other than us that would do thah
Yeah, I would understand that if we had two excellent offensive dmen, but, uh...

Reactions: Deuce22

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Gibson was bad, that's why they lost, but I can't hate. Fun game.

Kids look alright.

The Kids do show up once in a while. That's the problem. We get a glimpse, but that's it. Let's hope the kids continue to chip in.

What is good about this game is that Grant looks good with Rico and Terry. Which mean we can put Getz back together again with Comtois and Rakell. lol

Rico-Grant-Terry
Heinen-Steel-Silf
Comtois-Getz-Rakell
Des-Backes-Rowney​

Reactions: ShadowDuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad