GDT: Game #12: Kracken vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps - Squid Games Edition

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Yeah, this team with the much improved offense would actually be something if we had a few higher value dmen.

We need to keep Durzi & Moser, and everyone else we need an upgrade on.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Not sure if Dumba and Dermont should be on the same line ..both were give away machines
Agree. I think Moser-Durzi is good. Couldn’t we do Valimaki-Dumba? I know that leaves the bottom pair (Dermott-Brown?) very weak. But that’s ok. Just shelter the crap out of them. Play Moser-Durzi +30mins per game. Haha.

Side note…Cooley has been fun with the puck in this game.
Agree! He’s showing flashes of what confidence will bring. And it’s very exciting!

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
Figured it out. Somehow I managed to ignore Legend so nothing has been showing up for the last several games. Was able to remove the ignore and now I can see everything.

Reactions: Schemp

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Now I know there is no justice in hockey. The Yotes had no biz getting that W. On the other hand , the Kraken fans at the Mullet got what they deserved :)
The Kraken might have had a bit of an edge, but our PP was better than theirs.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Not sure if Dumba and Dermont should be on the same line ..both were give away machines
I am concerned about Dumba's processing speed. He seems to be caught in the wrong position too often. It's as though he doesn't see the play developing very well.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
This surprised the hell out of me, as much research as you do and you dropped the ball on this one? :huh:

Only did a quick look at the schedule and Ticketmaster. Also keep seeing the ads for the Kings game on Twitter and FB and that could have stuck in my head.

I also looked at going to tonight's USA/Canada women's game. Tickets are $35-60 in most of the arena.

But I'm on just 4 hours sleep (up since 6:30am) and it's catching up to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad