GDT: Game 12: HABS @ ZONA | Rolling | Oct. 30, 2019 10:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
You did see the goal against, no?
God forbid he have a lapse in judgment. And after his two empty netters against the laffs and garbage goal tonight all that matters is he had a defensive zone coverage mistake amirught?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Byron has lost his speed. He's not slow but certainly not as explosive as before. Is he out of shape ? You have to wonder.

He definitely seems to have lost some explosiveness. He's just not getting the open space he used to get.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Another 3 plus goal game for the habs. I never saw this type of output coming, but I also never saw coming the team defense which has been careless this year.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
God forbid he have a lapse in judgment. And after his two empty netters against the laffs and garbage goal tonight all that matters is he had a defensive zone coverage mistake amirught?
If you want to evaluate his play, evaluate all of it not just the good stuff so you can pump his tires.

And when precisely is a lackadaisical backcheck that leaves his man open a lapse in judgement?

Is it fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 500 times, drouin is great?

At this point he's neutral having scored ( apparently) a bad pinball goal but he was directly responsible for a goal against.

Reactions: Archijerej
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->