GDT: Game #12|Fri., Nov. 1, 2013|Capitals at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
The hell is CSN+? I'm going to be really annoyed if I can't get this one, despite having CI and living in the D.C. viewing area. Can anyone help me out that's familiar with this?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The hell is CSN+? I'm going to be really annoyed if I can't get this one, despite having CI and living in the D.C. viewing area. Can anyone help me out that's familiar with this?

From the talks around, you should cancel it and pay for hockeystreams, nobody has any issues getting games.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
hockeystreams has been very good..

ive had a couple of games with hitchy/pausing feeds, but its been pretty solid for the most part.

and NO blackouts and u get all the interviews/behind the scenes stuff you never get on GCL.

plus the feed is basicly live, theres no delay. cept maybe a second or 2.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
For GCL I change my DNS server to another location so I can bypass the blackouts. I thought about changing to hockey streams but this will do for just now.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
For GCL I change my DNS server to another location so I can bypass the blackouts. I thought about changing to hockey streams but this will do for just now.

It's ridiculous how much you have to work to watch a team in your area.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
It's ridiculous how much you have to work to watch a team in your area.

Yeah it sucks but I'm not complaining much because of the high def quality playing it on my tv. The extra work I don't mind due to lack of cable and satellite. I don't watch tv so I really don't need it. So I wouldn't be catching any NBC or NHL network games anyways.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Yeah it sucks but I'm not complaining much because of the high def quality playing it on my tv. The extra work I don't mind due to lack of cable and satellite. I don't watch tv so I really don't need it. So I wouldn't be catching any NBC or NHL network games anyways.

Well I'm in the same situation. I work like 70 hours a week, and I wouldn't really watch any of these games if I still had Comcast. But again, its a hockey team in the area you live, you should be able to watch them.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Hoping to see the effort carried through the whole game. I think Downie will ignite the team somehow on his first shift (probably with a big hit and hard skating.) Hopefully they can follow suit and light up the Caps.

Need to take advantage of no 8 in the lineup.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
I am hoping Downie can put the goals in that Giroux sets him up for. That top line sure will have a lot of puck possession, I can't wait for this game! And it is on nhl network so it won't be blacked out on comcast!! Lets gooooooo :yo:

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
It's amazing how much better the lines look with just plopping one legit top 6/9 winger in there. Hopefully it translates to the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->