Goal-Day Thread Game 12 - Carolina Hurricanes at Arizona Coyotes 7pm I FSAZ+ I ESPN 620AM

RufusG

May 23, 2017
At the moment I believe we are tied for second in the League in goal differential. We have a better goal differential on the PK than two thirds of the League playing sixty minutes.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
It looks like a good turn-out. Tickets gonna cost $1000 before I get my lazyness over the pond to actually see the team. :biglaugh:

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
At the moment I believe we are tied for second in the League in goal differential. We have a better goal differential on the PK than two thirds of the League playing sixty minutes.

Insane stat line isnt it?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Sooooooooo, we don't suck again? I'm confused.

9aSwm2v.png

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Well well well

Real team effort there, everyone is contributing at both end of the puck. Extremely enjoyable stuff.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I hated the Richardson signing when we did it, as of right now, I'm eating crow.

He is the ideal bottom 6 utility guy because he can play all three positions. That's why they targeted him. Cousins has a similar thing going for him.

Just hate when he plays too much at ES.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Nice play by Strome on the 3rd goal. Recognized the over-commitment by Carolina with two players following him and creates the 2-on-1 for Cousins to step in and shoot.

I remember in the 09-10 season, I would walk into the arena and you just have this feeling of a high quality game being played. When we did that, we usually walked away victorious. I just wish I was still in Arizona to have my season ticket so I could experience this again. The only thing that I can keep expecting is just having this team continue to win puck battles and create these mismatches. This team is really hard to stop right now, but we need to stay even-keel.

Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->