Goal-Day Thread Game 12 - Carolina Hurricanes at Arizona Coyotes 7pm I FSAZ+ I ESPN 620AM

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
He played 20min a night as a 19 yo Dman in the best hockey league in the world.

Scrub I guess lol
To quote Pres. Reagan, "There you go again." I playing as a 19 year old doesn't make him a top pair defenseman. He has to walk the walk for a couple of seasons before he becomes the second coming of a (insert name here) star defenseman.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
This should be a pretty interesting game. Both teams with similar records and statistics. Carolina leads the league in shots for per game with 41 :eek: while only giving up 24 per game. Arizona close behind them in both catagories.

Reactions: CC96 and MIG

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
First coming once removed?

Our Chychrun, who art on IR, hallowed by thy name.
Thy return come, thy will be done, in GRA as it is around the league.
Give us this day our daily hockey,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we don't forgive the Los Angeles Kings for trespassing against us.
And lead us not into the lottery, but deliver us into the playoffs.
For thine is the defense, and the skating, and the scoring,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Screenshot_20181102-074052_Instagram.jpg

Starting with tonight, this month is going to put some hair on our chests. Huge in determining which kind of momentum we're going to build the rest of the season on.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
The PIT/WSH back to back will be brutal. 22 hours between game start times. Looks like a 2 win road trip will be a success. I'm just hoping the stellar defense holds up and we don't crumble if a team scores 3 goals against us.

Only schedule help we get this month is Boston playing Dallas the night before we play them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeSeeingYouSeattle

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
In the first 10 games of the month, starting with the Hurricanes, I think we are in good shape if we can get 11 points (4-3-3) or better out of it. 6-3-4 for the month or better (not counting STL game), and we are in very good shape.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
View attachment 151433

Starting with tonight, this month is going to put some hair on our chests. Huge in determining which kind of momentum we're going to build the rest of the season on.

Oh yea! I'm so excited for this month. Love seeing some hard hockey and finding out how the Yotes are stacking up/show the rest of the league what's up.

All starts tonight against Carolina though... Gonna be a hard game! As someone said, they've been like us in the East so far this year. Yotes gotta bring it for sure tonight and capitalize on their chances.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Our Chychrun, who art on IR, hallowed by thy name.
Thy return come, thy will be done, in GRA as it is around the league.
Give us this day our daily hockey,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we don't forgive the Los Angeles Kings for trespassing against us.
And lead us not into the lottery, but deliver us into the playoffs.
For thine is the defense, and the skating, and the scoring,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Blasphemer!

d9136a20-403b-0132-0a65-0eae5eefacd9.gif

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
This should be a pretty interesting game. Both teams with similar records and statistics. Carolina leads the league in shots for per game with 41 :eek: while only giving up 24 per game. Arizona close behind them in both catagories.
Yes, lots of similarities between the teams....this should be a good one.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I'm sick of records and wonky stats being set against this team. Aho isn't getting a point tonight :)

Reactions: doaner

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Another trap game. There will only be trap games from here on, so let's hope the players get used to it. ;)

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I'm expecting a loss here, but who knows?

Hard to say, but I think teams took Carolina lightly in this early part of the season after last year. Not certain that teams are taking us lightly after our performance in the back-half of the year last year, so I think we come out strong. 4-2 victory.

Reactions: doaner

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Mrazek is in goal tonight for Carolina.

Once again we get another backup goalie. :laugh:

Carolina doesn't really have a starter. If they did, they'd have a much better record.

Scooping up Kuemper was smart given how there's multiple teams now completely short even a good backup.

Reactions: CC96

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad