Goal-Day Thread Game 12 - Carolina Hurricanes at Arizona Coyotes 7pm I FSAZ+ I ESPN 620AM

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I kind of like the Stephan/ Fischer line.

If Keller and panik can re establish last years chemistry ... we could have 3 good lines.

I would say put Grabner up there but he and Richardson have some great chemistry.

Reactions: doaner

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I’ve seen enough of panik on the first line. Now to the next #1 LW experiment please.
I think Panik needs to play with Richie and Grabner. I also liked Crouse with Chucky and Keller quite a bit.

Crouse Chucky Keller
Perlini Stepan Fischer
Panik Richie Grabner
Hino Strome Cousins

Is what I'd like to see. If Crouse doesn't fit there swap him with hino.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think Panik needs to play with Richie and Grabner. I also liked Crouse with Chucky and Keller quite a bit.

Crouse Chucky Keller
Perlini Stepan Fischer
Panik Richie Grabner
Hino Strome Cousins

You guys are leaving out Archibald. He has to play as he is RT fav.:sarcasm:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

Crouse Chucky Keller
Perlini Stepan Fischer
Panik Richie Grabner
Hino Strome Cousins

I like it a lot. I think Hino and Cousins need to swap but that’s it.

Crouse-Gally-Keller
Perlini-Stepan-Fisher
Panik-Richardson-Grabner
Cousins-Strome-Hinostroza

I think that’s good.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
The big Russian has a role to play, and it’s not to move the puck. He does just fine in his role. There’s no one to take his place if he is benched. He hits and blocks shots, clears the crease.
In today's NHL all D have to move the puck. It's too easy to put a meathead out who can "clear the crease".
This is a fast paced league now with D more involved then ever.
I don't disagree that the "Big Russian" has played okay in limited minutes in the past but he was on the ice far too often with the puck stuck in our zone. It was brutal to watch.

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
What's your guys' opinion on Hinostroza? I've loved his game so far this year and kind of surprised to see some of you putting him on the 4th line. I'd rather bury Panik or Perlini there

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I think Hinostroza has been great. I just want Strome to have someone with talent on his line. ;)

I've been wanting them to switch him and Cousins. Cousins in a lunch pale guy and fits better with Richardson and I think Hinostroza would do better with a skill guy like Strome. Crouse Strome Hinostroza could work out nicely.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I've been wanting them to switch him and Cousins. Cousins in a lunch pale guy and fits better with Richardson and I think Hinostroza would do better with a skill guy like Strome. Crouse Strome Hinostroza could work out nicely.
Tocc could have cousins and Crouse with Strome for defensive reasons or because they are better in the corners chasing pucks than Hinistroza. I'm speculating but line combos are also determined for defensive reasons not the offence.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Still not enough scoring talent to be a legit playoff threat IMO. Not sure how to go about getting more talent on the roster however. There are half a dozen pending UFA's I would love to get on the roster...if the team can keep competitive all season they may have a hope of signing a name free agent next summer.

My wishful thinking is Panarin is great friends with Galchenyuk and Mark Stone fell in love with Arizona whilst visiting his brother. Oh, and there is an owner that can afford to sign both of these guys.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Still not enough scoring talent to be a legit playoff threat IMO. Not sure how to go about getting more talent on the roster however. There are half a dozen pending UFA's I would love to get on the roster...if the team can keep competitive all season they may have a hope of signing a name free agent next summer.

My wishful thinking is Panarin is great friends with Galchenyuk and Mark Stone fell in love with Arizona whilst visiting his brother. Oh, and there is an owner that can afford to sign both of these guys.

Karlsson is UFA this summer... Say, he doesn't want to play with his Swedish buddys from Tre Kroner, does he? For a low price. He must have money now. :naughty:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014

Panarin would boost this team into contender status. Keller, Chucky and Panarin would certainly put us into the top third in scoring.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->