Goal-Day Thread Game 12 - Carolina Hurricanes at Arizona Coyotes 7pm I FSAZ+ I ESPN 620AM

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
If we lose, I'm blaming @SR.

Ha, I knew this was coming. I figured we would get one up since we actually get into double digits on our GDT's so far.

I am also not very good at GDT's. Its my first one.

It also takes a little pressure off you KC from building one to compete with your other gems.

I'll take the blame, though. :)

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Weird that we aren't playing today, Thursdays I always look forward to hockey! Then on top of that we have to wait until Monday for our next one. The one positive I take from this is that we are on a home stretch so they boys will get some R&R in their own homes.

I don't get it either. My initial reaction to having a homestand with a Friday game followed by a Monday game is that there obviously is a big-name concert booked for the weekend. But... nope. Nothing at GRA on Saturday and Sunday.

Reactions: RABBIT

OriginalJetsCoyotes

Mar 7, 2016
Hanmer, Ontario
Which is Toaster? New nickname I'm unfamiliar with! Makes Moose throwing a toaster in his bath seem a bit different than I imagined if that's someone's nickname haha.

Haha, I couldn't remember how to spell Oesterle on my phone even after scrolling up and looking at it so pronouncing it I came up with Toesterle and just went with Toaster. Knew someone would bring up Mooose and his toaster though haha.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Haha, I couldn't remember how to spell Oesterle on my phone even after scrolling up and looking at it so pronouncing it I came up with Toesterle and just went with Toaster. Knew someone would bring up Mooose and his toaster though haha.

'Twas inevitable haha. Toasterle is a pretty funny name to me.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Yeah the scrub should have been playing in the NH at 17L, not 18. What a loser
So he's young. What has he shown, apart from a great standing jump? Strome had all that potential as well. Let him show us a great season before we anoint him.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Down and dirty GDT. None of the flashy BS

Where: Gila River Arena
When: 7PM
TV/Radio: FSAZ + / ESPN 620AM

Carolina Hurricanes (6-5-1) vs Arizona Coyotes (6-5-0)

Antti Raanta
Darcy Kuemper

This GDT would be better with a date.

Reactions: RemoAZ

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I haven't had a date in years.

Here's a few then
419HOqrHbFL._SX300_QL70_.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad