Pre-Game Talk: GAME #12 - Canucks vs. Wild - February 12th, 7:00 TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Signing in Minnesota should've made him do that already.

The fact he wants to be called "Par-easy" now should just about make himself cry.

What a dick. Your dad is Quebecois. You are American, we get it, however the heritage of your last name stays the same no matter where you were born.

I have never in my life heard "Par-easy". So dumb for real.

medhatcanuck

Jul 8, 2010
Inside JayZ's Belly
I'm trying to verbalized the significance of this game for Schroeder but I can't. If he has another multi-goal game and against minneasota, this kids confidence could shoot straight up. If he has a quiet game, I think his confidence goes back down. This game will be a nice indicator of where Jordan is going to go.

I don't mind Garrison being off the pp tomorrow for Schroeder sake.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Schroeder has looked pretty good on the PPs, IMO - although I would really like to see him on either the point or the half wall. He doesn't seem particularly well suited to being the man in front (even though that's the spot he scored his first NHL goal from...)

Garrison's PP time will come, of this, I'm fairly certain. I think they're just trying to get the kinks out of certain players right now.

SergioMomesso

Mar 8, 2011
Tomorrow is the first game our boys get against a team on the second half of a back to back. Very important to get a lead early and keep it coming. The Schroeder line will be relied upon to use their speed and forecheck ferociously every time on the ice.

Steve Bennett*

Tomorrow is the first game our boys get against a team on the second half of a back to back. Very important to get a lead early and keep it coming. The Schroeder line will be relied upon to use their speed and forecheck ferociously every time on the ice.

yeah I'm glad that Minny/Calgary game went on as long as possible (Shootout) to tire them out as much as possible before their flight across a time zone to Vancouver. :)

Two days off, the boys have no excuse! :handclap:

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
yeah I'm glad that Minny/Calgary game went on as long as possible (Shootout) to tire them out as much as possible before their flight across a time zone to Vancouver. :)

Two days off, the boys have no excuse! :handclap:

Yeah, but sometimes the team on a back-to-back night comes out stronger (ie. Columbus tonight), and team that's been off is a bit lazy/complacent. Hopefully that will not be the case.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I really think that Schroeder has earned a spot once Kesled gets back, and not just because of last game. He has been playing good defensively and has been creating chances and has shown some nice chemistry with Raymond. I really don't think it's all about stats for AV when considering Schroeder, if he couldn't play defense than he must produce well, but has a lot of leeway offensively when you are solid in your own end. I see him on the half wall on the second unit once everyone is healthy with Burrows and Raymond

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
want to see Schroeder and Kassasin play together we know they have some chemistry like to see in a game and test it out

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
The fact he wants to be called "Par-easy" now should just about make himself cry.

What a dick. Your dad is Quebecois. You are American, we get it, however the heritage of your last name stays the same no matter where you were born.

This is the way it sounded in my head when I first read his name:laugh:

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
12th game of the season. If this was NASCAR we would be done our qualifying day and starting towards the front of the field (Chicago is on the pole...). I think Minnesota will play an aggressive game, they have been under a lot of pressure lately. Should be a good one!

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

Uggh, I like Parise, but that's always annoyed the **** out of me.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

Eh, his choice. He does not want to identify with Quebec. Although, I much prefer Pah-ree-sae or however you type pronunciations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->