Pre-Game Talk: GAME #12 - Canucks vs. Wild - February 12th, 7:00 TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Yeahhh not buying it. :laugh:
It's not like Luongo is an unproven goalie. Teams don't need to see him play one more game to know if he's good.

I would bet that it has something to do with Malhotra.

But THEY NEED TO SEE HOW HE PERFORMS VS a contender. they have da PAREESEE AND sooder! stopping 4 hawks in a shootout? They are just amateurs. :handclap:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Excited for this game, the Wild will be looking for some revenge after their poor showing last time we player. Should be a good one.

Steve Bennett*

Canucks 4-2

1st period

0:08 McRae (Churla N.Broten)
0:19 P.Broten (Tinordi)

2nd period

NO SCORING!!!!!

3rd period

16:08 Schroeder (Raymond Tanev)
17:08 Schroeder (Hansen Ballard)
18:08 Schroeder (HSedin Burrows)
19:08 Volpatti (Weise Tanev)

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Henrik is one point away from tying Naslund's franchise scoring mark, two from surpassing him. Today he quipped that all he cared about was staying ahead of Daniel all-time. :laugh:

ZenMaster*

Interesting that Luongo starts..looks like they're going to split the bench down the middle this season.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Henrik is one point away from tying Naslund's franchise scoring mark, two from surpassing him. Today he quipped that all he cared about was staying ahead of Daniel all-time. :laugh:

Go Hankie.

2550099_o.gif

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
TSN broadcasts always seem to be more lively/fun to me... I don't know why.

Keep it going, Canucks. I want to win this one.

They do. Several years ago I attributed it to their HD being better but now everyone is on par. Perhaps it's the presentation (and good announcers) but I think it's the arena microphones. I'm sure you guys all noticed but they were basically shut off for the CBC game.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Shows how classless Henrik really is. Just a selfish human-being.

Wolfhard

Jul 7, 2012
BC
Canucks 4-2

1st period

0:08 McRae (Churla N.Broten)
0:19 P.Broten (Tinordi)

2nd period

NO SCORING!!!!!

3rd period

16:08 Schroeder (Raymond Tanev)
17:08 Schroeder (Hansen Ballard)
18:08 Schroeder (HSedin Burrows)
19:08 Volpatti (Weise Tanev)

I think Churla still gets a headache when he thinks about playing Vancouver :naughty:

Steve Bennett*

They do. Several years ago I attributed it to their HD being better but now everyone is on par. Perhaps it's the presentation (and good announcers) but I think it's the arena microphones. I'm sure you guys all noticed but they were basically shut off for the CBC game.

yeah it sounded awful, but was good to have a Hughson game again.

Generally I like the SN games, Shorty and Garrett are pretty swell in my humble opinion. Tsn is ok, but now that people have mentioned it here, they do seem to have good sound on those games. Interesting....

Wolfhard said:
I think Churla still gets a headache when he thinks about playing Vancouver

Good.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Ben Kuzma ‏@benkuzma
After 101.8 mph super skills blast, still no Garrison sightings on #Canucks pp units. 14-45-33-22-23/36-21-9-3-2.

Not sure why we are not seeing him do any slapshots, and he wont get many chances off the pp unit either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad