GDT: Game #11|Tue., Oct. 29, 2013|Ducks at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I wonder if Big Ed sent back some holy water fresh from the Vatican and added it to the rink. If the Flyers win tonight to make it three in a row since his visit, I'm thinking he did.

Jesus, my lucky dice , and Pitbull, we may never lose again ?

boodangleroo28

Jul 9, 2010
Is the NHL center ice free preview still running? Mine is on but I have not called to purchase, perhaps they automatically did?

Akanon

Apr 15, 2012
This is the last time Teemu plays at Wells Fargo Center. I want him to have a good game but with that the Flyers must win.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Is the NHL center ice free preview still running? Mine is on but I have not called to purchase, perhaps they automatically did?

I'm pretty sure the only way to order it is through the phone. I don't think you can do it right from your cable box so it shouldn't be doing that unless they just forgot to cut off your free trial.

boodangleroo28

Jul 9, 2010
I'm pretty sure the only way to order it is through the phone. I don't think you can do it right from your cable box so it shouldn't be doing that unless they just forgot to cut off your free trial.

I'll have to check the next bill, either way very excited I get to record the game while I am at my own tonight!! Go Flyers:yo:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Interesting theory by Bundy about why the West has dominated the East this year: they travel more and, therefore, don't practice as much, so they're fresher for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad