GDT: Game #11|Tue., Oct. 29, 2013|Ducks at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Tickets as low as 13 on stub hub. I may go down tonight again. Really regretting getting a partial plan this year...would of saved a ton just doing this. BTW I saw this on Facebook and got a solid chuckle.

Hahah I saw that too. I can easily see people complaining in there if he scores that Homer gave up on another young talented guy.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Tickets as low as 13 on stub hub. I may go down tonight again. Really regretting getting a partial plan this year...would of saved a ton just doing this. BTW I saw this on Facebook and got a solid chuckle.

agreed. Im losing a lot of money as a season ticket holder. i'm pretty much giving tickets away that didn't sell before the season's start. supply is greater than the demand when this team isn't playing well.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Eh, that clown on top of the first page won't get out of my head for a few days I guess. Thanks MSE. :laugh:

Also, looking at those ticket prices, I guess I will just get some cheap flight tickets from Vienna/Prague to Philadelphia for next March and then I will spend the whole month in Wells Fargo center :laugh: (10 dollars? really?!)

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Eh, that clown on top of the first page won't get out of my head for a few days I guess. Thanks MSE. :laugh:

Also, looking at those ticket prices, I guess I will just get some cheap flight tickets from Vienna/Prague to Philadelphia for next March and then I will spend the whole month in Wells Fargo center :laugh: (10 dollars? really?!)

Unless they are closing in on the top of the division, then they'll be more expensive.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Kudy, i'll meet you there. I genuinely can't believe how cheap some games are on there. We paid a fortune in Tampa for some tickets, they're $10 each!!!

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
I wonder if Big Ed sent back some holy water fresh from the Vatican and added it to the rink. If the Flyers win tonight to make it three in a row since his visit, I'm thinking he did.

Ducksgo*

Let's hope the west coast vs the east coast have a good game tonight.

kolankosf

Jul 5, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
Tickets as low as 13 on stub hub. I may go down tonight again. Really regretting getting a partial plan this year...would of saved a ton just doing this.

I just moved from the Toronto area ($180/pair in the nosebleeds) to Red Deer AB (Flames / Oilers $140 a pair <Still nosebleeds>, Red Deer Rebels $40/pair). At $10-$13 a ticket, I'd be willing to give up rec hockey and watch these guys every night.

Sidenote: It might be my fault for the teams play as of late as I moved out here last October. (Especially the 13 season, I wasn't able to watch much). Sorry Guys!

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Kudy, i'll meet you there. I genuinely can't believe how cheap some games are on there. We paid a fortune in Tampa for some tickets, they're $10 each!!!

Yeah, my only opportunity to watch the NHL this spring was also during my trip to Florida; I've seen the Panthers against the Habs in Sunrise and while it must have been definitely cheaper than those Tampa tickets, anything around $15 (let alone 10!!!) blows my mind.

Let's get a private jet for that trip for the two of us :laugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I paid over $100 for a Yotes game and we had 4 rows to ourselves at center ice :shakehead

That's brutal, when I went to Florida in the winter for a week a while back. I went to two Bolts games during my time there. It wasn't too far from where I was staying so I just went on a limb both times & paid probably like $20 or so each night for downstairs seats.

I wore a Flyers shersey the one night & got a lot of confused looks by the locals. :laugh:

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Come on boys get the win. Tonight's game is actually very big. We win were right back in the playoff hunt.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
10 bucks a ticket is nuts. I just looked up flight tickets and they're just above 1000 dollars - too bad I've got school...

Anyway, lets get a win here!!

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Slow connection, it loaded only the clown for a few seconds so I couldn't even scroll anywhere, I just had to stare at that clown :laugh:

If and when Gostisbehere makes the team, this gets posted for each contribution:

images

RoDu

May 22, 2003
Winnipeg
Visit site
needs more Gus

Playing Mez for display purposes will just kill interest in him. Can we lend his jersey to another player or something?

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
Got Ramsey over and my Quinoas on the grill, they taste bad but every time I've had them we've won. Ramsey scared my cat too.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Starters: Mason, Coburn-Grossmann, Read-Couturier-Simmonds

Scratches: Hall, Gill, Gustafsson

An Anaheim change: Lovejoy in for Fistric

Referees: Jean Hebert and Wes McCauley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad