PGT: Game 11: Switzerland 4 - Denmark 0

Danmark

May 5, 2014
Søgaard doesn't look good, btw... Doesn't look like a 1st round pick at all.

In defense of Søgaard: The defense in front of him, is nowhere near the defense Sørensen, Lillie, Krog and Seldrup had. Think about defensemen like; Oliver Joakim Larsen, Matias Lassen, Anders Krogsgaard, Morten Jensen, Nicolai Weichel, Christian Meiritz and Mads Larsen.

Danmark

May 5, 2014
This years team is just without any x-factor, and the years to come is not more promising.

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
Who was the Danish player that just went down with the scary head/neck injury? I'm surprised they let him get up and skate off

Jan 21, 2018
has denmark scored a goal yet? man i really hope they get at least one, that has to be a record if they go scoreless in group play?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
not yet I think theye gonna go scoreIess tiII vs kaz to be honest.
I'd like to see Kazakhistan shut them out, just so a record is broken & that Kazakh's have something to build onto. Something is rotten in Denmark, will they sack their coach as a skapegoat ?

Sofaw

Jan 3, 2016
I'd like to see Kazakhistan shut them out, just so a record is broken & that Kazakh's have something to build onto. Something is rotten in Denmark, will they sack their coach as a skapegoat ?
No nothing is rotten. Denmark just haven't got the goalscorers they used to have in the former years e.g. Blichfeldt, From,
Ehlers, True, Bjorkstrand. I've been following Danish junior hockey for many years. The team this year is actually playing OK and on par with some of the performances of the earlier teams. And they are really fighting and that comes down to the coach. All though they are loosing and can't score they keep on going. Eller is really good at keeping the players motivated. It would be really stupid to sack him, and that's not gonna happen either.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00