GDT: Game 11: Ottawa Senators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Score Lots Of Goals Edition

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:sens Vs :vegas
Ottawa Senators @ Vegas Golden Knights
5:00 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas
FORWARDS
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Haula-Erik_1.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Carpenter-Ryan.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Lindberg-Oscar_2.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

Theodore-Shea_2.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Holden-Nick.png

GOALIES
Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Subban-Malcolm_1.png

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegasGO KNIGHTS GO!:vegas

Reactions: Nevada Jones

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
I sense the boys need to get off the schnide here and pot some goals. Currently, only Detroit has scored fewer goals than our VGK (21 and 22, respectively) and they have only one win to show for it. We need one of those 7-2 games.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
This team is all about the attitude to me, and I think Hunt would bring exactly that. I wouldn't mind the Knights proving me wrong tonight.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If they could find ways to score without Karlsson racking up points, just until he re-signs, that would be great.
bill-lumberg-uh-yeah-office-space.gif

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Gallan says Hyka will be in the line-up tonight. Pacioretty is day-to-day with an upper-body injury. Will Hyka again play in the 2nd line?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Gallan says Hyka will be in the line-up tonight. Pacioretty is day-to-day with an upper-body injury. Will Hyka again play in the 2nd line?
One would hope not, but here we are. I want so badly to trust Gallant but he has odd favorites. Hyka's best claim to anything is that he's physically capable of top 6 work, but his execution has been very meh. Then you have Merrill out there pretty much every time we need to defend or get a lead late in the game.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
One would hope not, but here we are. I want so badly to trust Gallant but he has odd favorites. Hyka's best claim to anything is that he's physically capable of top 6 work, but his execution has been very meh. Then you have Merrill out there pretty much every time we need to defend or get a lead late in the game.
On the whole I think most coaches do, Every fanbase doesn't understand why coaches play (Insert scrub here) over better players, or insist on putting them in situations where they are a liability. I would rather Hunt over Merrill and don't mind Hyka, but not in that role, I think we have other players who would be better suited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad