Goal-Day Thread Game 11: Ottawa Senators @ Arizona Coyotes | 7pm | FS-A

After the game will the Coyotes be over .500 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Does that ferret have a beret on? That's awesome. The jacked pit bull and the bear have to be Grabner and Crouse, right? The Coyote is captain coyote.

Also this needs to be a goal day thread or we're doomed.

Haha it sure does! The jacked pit bull is not Grabner, but the bear is Crouse! Coyote is obviously OEL indeed.

I made it a Game Day Thread intentionally, planning on breaking the streak! :thumbu:

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Where are you reading this? This sounds awesome.

Instagram story

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 12.37.34 PM.png

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
My guesses:

Perlini - Galchenyuk - Hyenastroza
Keller (killer? pitbull) - Stepan (BALD eagle) - Fischer (bear "fishing" salmon out of river)
Grabner (fast) - Richardson - Crouse (grouse)
Cousins - Strome - Archibald
OEL (coyote capt.) - Lyubushkin (beluga whale but you were trying for caviar from a beluga sturgeon)
Duckigoski, Goliducki - Oesterle
Connauton (condor) - Hjalmarsson (Hammerhead)
Raanta

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
My guess so far:
Keller-Gally-Crouse
Perlini-Stepan-Fischer
Grabner-Strome-Hino
Cousins-Richardson-Panik

Defense is:
Oel-Demers
Goligoski-Oesterle
Kconn-Hammer

Raanta in net.

I'm not sure of the reasoning behind some of them and would like an answer key at some point hahaha!

Well done sir! You're a couple off, but this is the closest I've seen so far.

It's

Keller / Gally / Fischer
Perlini / Stepan / Crouse
Grabner / Richardson / Hino
Panik / Cousins / Archibald

OEL / Demers
Goose / Oesterle
KConn / Hammer

Raanta

in terms of reasoning...you guys are giving me way too much credit :laugh: But i'll take it.

Truth be told, I completely threw a random animal at goose and the first one I could think of was a duck, so it's hilarious that it's close enough to be basically a goose. I also wasn't thinking about Hammer, but that makes perfect sense now that i'm not doing this at 5am. Most of this was just thinking about what they reminded me of.

Keller is small but swift and is more fierce than you think. - Ferret
Gally is someone who sneaks up on you and is super smart and deceptively quick. - Otter
Fischer is a f***in tank, more than you would think for someone of his size, he's fierce and savage. - Wolverine
Perlini is also a tank, and has potential to be really good, but right now is often kind of dopey and useless - Pitbull
Stepan has eyes like an eagle, is bald, american, played for the rangers, and is deceptively large - Bald Eagle
Crouse is also a f***in tank, but a bit bigger than Fischer and a bit less savage. - Grizzly Bear
Grabner - Dude's fast as hell. Also works better with dogs than other animals. - Cheetah
Richardson - Works well with Grabner, useless alone. Also I can, for whatever reason, perfectly picture him yapping. - Chihuaha
Hino - Fast, has amazing eyes, quite a sniper. That's about all he does, but he's great at it. I don't have an explanation for the flower crown, but I thought it was hilarious. - Hawk
Panik - Well...he's usually either trash, or digging through trash. That's all I got. - Trash Panda
Cousins - Usually lazing around doing absolutely nothing. Occasionally gets up and actually does something, in which case we all cheer! - Panda
Archibald - I saw an elephant with a crown! In all fairness an elephant with a crown probably does qualify as the arch of something. - Elephant

OEL - Captain Coyote - nuff said.
Demers - Whoever said it might come from "of the sea", we're going with your answer. - Beluga Whale
Goligoski - A duck is basically a goose, right? - Mallard
Oesterle - Ostrichle! - Ostrich
KConn - You look at him and how he plays and you think, man, this guy is useless. But then you look at the stats and you go "huh". Deceptively pretty good. - Vulture
Hjalmarsson - Hammer, hammerhead shark, and I needed to get a shark in there somewhere. - Hammerhead Shark

Raanta (Or Kuemper) - The most brick wall animal I could think of.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Well done sir! You're a couple off, but this is the closest I've seen so far.

It's

Keller / Gally / Fischer
Perlini / Stepan / Crouse
Grabner / Richardson / Hino
Panik / Cousins / Archibald

OEL / Demers
Goose / Oesterle
KConn / Hammer

Raanta

in terms of reasoning...you guys are giving me way too much credit :laugh: But i'll take it.

Truth be told, I completely threw a random animal at goose and the first one I could think of was a duck, so it's hilarious that it's close enough to be basically a goose. I also wasn't thinking about Hammer, but that makes perfect sense now that i'm not doing this at 5am. Most of this was just thinking about what they reminded me of.

Keller is small but swift and is more fierce than you think. - Ferret
Gally is someone who sneaks up on you and is super smart and deceptively quick. - Otter
Fischer is a ****in tank, more than you would think for someone of his size, he's fierce and savage. - Wolverine
Perlini is also a tank, and has potential to be really good, but right now is often kind of dopey and useless - Pitbull
Stepan has eyes like an eagle, is bald, american, played for the rangers, and is deceptively large - Bald Eagle
Crouse is also a ****in tank, but a bit bigger than Fischer and a bit less savage. - Grizzly Bear
Grabner - Dude's fast as hell. Also works better with dogs than other animals. - Cheetah
Richardson - Works well with Grabner, useless alone. Also I can, for whatever reason, perfectly picture him yapping. - Chihuaha
Hino - Fast, has amazing eyes, quite a sniper. That's about all he does, but he's great at it. I don't have an explanation for the flower crown, but I thought it was hilarious. - Hawk
Panik - Well...he's usually either trash, or digging through trash. That's all I got. - Trash Panda
Cousins - Usually lazing around doing absolutely nothing. Occasionally gets up and actually does something, in which case we all cheer! - Panda
Archibald - I saw an elephant with a crown! In all fairness an elephant with a crown probably does qualify as the arch of something. - Elephant

OEL - Captain Coyote - nuff said.
Demers - Whoever said it might come from "of the sea", we're going with your answer. - Beluga Whale
Goligoski - A duck is basically a goose, right? - Mallard
Oesterle - Ostrichle! - Ostrich
KConn - You look at him and how he plays and you think, man, this guy is useless. But then you look at the stats and you go "huh". Deceptively pretty good. - Vulture
Hjalmarsson - Hammer, hammerhead shark, and I needed to get a shark in there somewhere. - Hammerhead Shark

Raanta (Or Kuemper) - The most brick wall animal I could think of.

Ah! The Fischer and Crouse mix up was so close for me! I was thinking it could go either way. I wasn't sure about Strome being involved or not but thought he would be funny as the Chihuahua (trembling and small but with the ability to bite ya at a moments notice l0l) and also thought it would be nice if he was on that line.

The fourth line was my hardest one to guess. I was thinking Cousins as the Racoon (coon.. starts with a c!) cause he's can get down and dirty but he's crafty. I wasn't sure why Richy could be the panda or the crowned elephant being Panik (maybe because you'd panic if an elephant with a crown was coming at ya? haha). Also, since you said you didn't want Panik up high in the line up I knew he must have been on the 4th.

Fun to guess though! I'll take being close lol.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It would be too easy to win the game tonight and go over .500. Instead we're going to lose tonight, then win the next two.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Looking forward to seeing what Strome can do on the 4th line with his 10:39 of ice time.
As long as he gets PP time and some shifts with more talented wingers it's not all that bad IMO. Crouse and Cousins are good enough offensively that he's not totally screwed. I'd still prefer he switch with Richie, but as long as he's not playing wing for god knows what reason, playing with total plugs, or healthy scratched I'm not too upset. That's also asking a lot of Tocchet at this point, so I expect to be disappointed.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Looking forward to seeing what Strome can do on the 4th line with his 10:39 of ice time.
Time for Strome to prove he deserves more. Chucky took his top 6 spot and the bottom 6 guys are all contributing in multiple ways, where Dylan is quite limited.

More and more appears there is no spot on this team for Strome, unless there are injuries.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Time for Strome to prove he deserves more. Chucky took his top 6 spot and the bottom 6 guys are all contributing in multiple ways, where Dylan is quite limited.

More and more appears there is no spot on this team for Strome, unless there are injuries.
I believe Strome will be gone sooner than later. If DVO never got hurt, Strome would have been traded. Mind you, more centers the better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad