Post-Game Talk: GAME 11 - Les Bruins pondent un œuf de brontosaure à la maison - Poutineville 3 BRUINS 0 F

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
giphy.gif

Im going hard medicine right now

Reactions: BMC and bobbyorr04

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
They just slept walk through the game they didn’t want to play. Just no extra effort or dig tonight

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Rask giving up a softy early and putting the guys behind the 8 ball right off the bat has to stop happening.

Disappointing game, Price did his job and took the win single handedly.
Yup , We were playing well, then two goals in a little over a minute and Claude Julien did what he does and we didn’t get anywhere near their net

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm going to bed and sleep for 12 hours. And I didn't even watch baseball yesterday.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
I really don't get all the massive negativity. The Habs only had about 3 minutes of sustained pressure the entire game and about three scoring chances. All this considering we are missing three of our top 6 defenseman. Price made several great saves. It wasn't really that bad people.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
No compete at all from this team tonight, really just seemed like they were going through the motions. The #1PP continues to be predictable and they only look to get Pasta the one-timer. If you're not going to try and use the jammer down low for anything but a screen, put a guy like Chara or Wagner in there.

Marchand continues to look like pure garbage and maybe he needs to be taken off the Bergeron line. IDK WTF his problem is right now, but he's so out of it that its not even funny.

Guys need to get harder on the puck, play with a little more aggressiveness and play like that actually give a crap. You would have thought this team was the one that played an 18 inning baseball game last night...

DeBrusk - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Marchand - Krejci - Bjork
Donato - Nordstrom - Heinen
Wagner - Kuraly - Acciari
This is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. They need to bring in players who will compete, get rid of some of the deadwood prospects and improve this team.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Bruins wanted to watch the finish of the Series game tonight.

Zero snarl, giveashtter broke early, and then it turned into a scrimmage.

Reactions: BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
That was pathetic. Bruins played with no heart. If a handful of guys played with the desire Donato did the Bruins would of came away with a W.

Marchand needs to step it up. Its like hes just going through the motions and other teams are taking advantage of it. I dont know how many passes he's had intercepted by trying to make a cross ice pass through traffic or trying to hit Bergeron in the slot for a one-timer.

Its time he uses his skill and adjust. Play some hockey and create and make the defense adjust to you.

They lost nearly ever board battle. I know its early and but this is the Canadiens . Rask lets in another softie and then lackadaisical trips a player for a penalty when the Bruins are on the PP.:shakehead Cassidy reaction pretty much summed it up on what he thought about that play.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Giving it some thought. I hate Boston’s forward group.

Bergeron good. Pastrnak good. Debrusk good.

I’d listen to offers on every other one of them. Including Marchand who is a shell of himself right now.

Reactions: Vtwin and TCB

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
This is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. They need to bring in players who will compete, get rid of some of the deadwood prospects and improve this team.

Giving up on kids with less than 100 games under their belt...sounds like a great plan

Then again were the group that complains that we trade young talented players and never let the kids play, but then complain about the kids when the do play and are not superstars from day 1.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I really don't get all the massive negativity. The Habs only had about 3 minutes of sustained pressure the entire game and about three scoring chances. All this considering we are missing three of our top 6 defenseman. Price made several great saves. It wasn't really that bad people.
Yes it was, Rask is terrible, the super prospects aren't and they looked unwilling to compete and unprepared.

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->