GDT: Game #11|7:00PM ET|Maple Leafs @ Canadiens|RDS CBC NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
How pathetic to see that Gallagher is the only one giving some decent effort out there while the "tough" guys like Prust, Armstrong and Moen aren't doing anything. And the great washed up vets like Cole and Gionta aren't either. Let's not forget DD who, right now, wouldn't even help the Dogs....

Great news is that if they keep sucking...what a year to be so bad. Though with our chance, we will lose the lottery....
We're still a playoff team, IMO. 2 losses versus the Leafs and a blowout versus Ottawa.

The other losses were just unlucky, but we played well enough in those games.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
How in the **** is the Habs PK this bad...? Was excellent last year...and now it's ****ing horrible.

I'm gonna go clean my cat's litter now... I'll probably enjoy that more than the game so far.

Let me know if you need help, I know I'll like that better than watching the 3rd period!!!

all started with Markov putting a pass into the skates of an oncoming player and then screwing up the coverage!

This team can't make 3 friggin passes all year long!

Time to make a trade to shake up the team!

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Based on this year, there's no way Bergevin can sign Desharnais to some God-awful 4 million dollar multi year deal. no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad