• Anton Forsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Back-to-back games where we are getting outmuscled and outplayed. Strange as the Dorion regime seemed to emphasize size and physicality in every decision they made.

Anyway, my 3 stars are:

- Tkachuk: mostly for his second half where he brought the team back to life. And I understand it's not possible to play like this the whole game.

- Joseph: mostly for his first half; again, I don't think it's possible to play with 100% energy the whole game.

- TaraSENko: he's showing that it's possible to play smart and with restraint and yet be responsible defensively while creative offensively. Unfortunately there aren't too many players like TaraSENko in the league.

The big dud:

- Hamonic, again.

Reactions: Carl Karlsson

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Forgot about Tarasenko, he should have gotten one of my votes, instead I gave it to JBD who had a solid game.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
I went with Tarasenko, JBD & Joseph. I have a tendency to give a little love to players that are not the big names/stars. I didn't think Matinpalo was that bad either. Not a lot to like from this game though. If there is a positive, is that some of depth are getting NHL games and thus we can learn more about them.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad