Game 10: Kings vs. Red Wings - 2/10/13 - Heartbreaking Loss

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
They need to get home.

This board reads like we finished with a top ten pick last year, it's kinda embarrassing.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Bad turnover by Drew and a bad goal by Quicker. Time to put in Bernier.

chesed

Apr 5, 2011
SoCal
There was a lot to like about the Kings in this game. I really hope this loss doesn't make them fall back into even more of a funk. They need to put this one past them and move forward.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
It'd be funny if it wasn't sad. Lets hope this game has a similar effect as the one against the Wings last season.

xavi4life

Mr. Irreverent
Jun 30, 2007
Los Angeles
Kings really worked hard for 59:56 minutes. Sad.

What's not sad is how over reactive Kings fans are. It's not the end of the world if they don't make the playoffs in this shortened season. We lost TWO solid defenseman and our PP is still garbage. They're going to need to fix or compensate for those two things for them to turn it around.

DL & Sutter have more work to do.

Ron*

Oh yeah.

Put "I let 5 goals in against Anaheim in two periods" Bernier in, a game I witnessed.

Quick > Bernier.

Muzzfan

Mar 10, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Quick, that is the second time this season you have held onto the puck for a faceoff with less than a minute where we lose the game.

You have 14 seconds left and ONE ****ING forechecker. Keep the puck moving there and run the clock out for the point.

Idiot. Edmonton and now Detroit.

Screw your head on straight. We lose draws late in the game all the time. Keep the damn clock moving.

FAIL *******S. All that hard work for Jack ****

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
That one hurt. God ****ing damnit. I was so afraid that would happen too. Just

720457198.gif

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I doubt we see Johnny B.

But positives.

Ellerby played well, few bad passes but he comes as advertised.

The Kings played Awesome for three periods. It's the Miscue's that are costing goals.

The Counter attack is killing the boy's right now.

alpa

Yoda+Gandalf=Sutter
Dec 3, 2006
Sweden and Slovenia
Kings played alot better but they had some a-chances that bthey should have scored on.
But what really bothers me is how the hell Wings can get away with all those interferences.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Those who say "we won the Stanley Cup last year" need to quit living in the past and look to the future. The Kings suck right now. Does last year even matter? No. As a matter of fact, it makes it even worst that we won last year and probably won't even make the playoffs. Someone remind me when the last time a team won the cup and missed the playoffs the next season?

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Brutal loss, not a heart breaker. Accountability needs to be brought in for players other than Gagne and Penner. Last year was last year, if you're not producing you should be sat or moved, missing the playoffs is unacceptable.

ShattStar03

Jul 21, 2008
Claremont, CA
I hope Quick rides the pine tomorrow, he doesn't deserve to play tomorrow night.

I know he's been great but that's unacceptable, send him a message and let him think it over for a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad