Game #10 : Kings vs. Flames - 10/21/13 - Regulation Loss 3-2

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Great game from the kings. **** the refs. **** the flames. I never hated their team but all this ******** really makes me want their team to get smashed.

PHX will man handle that team, PHX is just as big as the Kings.

And the Kings banged the crap out of that team.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
This team created a ton of scoring chances tonight, figured out my ass. They'd still be 6-3 and heading to OT if the refs knew how to do their ****ing job.

Puh-lease. We played the ****ing Flames. We haven't played against a single elite team so far this year and yet we continue to struggle scoring goals. I can blame the refs, too, but 2 ****ing goals is 2 ****ing goals. We can't ****ing score.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Lol we ain't winning **** if you think scoring 3 or fewer goals per game will cut it.

Why does this franchise continue to refuse to give our young offensive talent a chance? We are stuck with this ******** grinding offense that has obviously been figured out by the rest of the league.

Honestly feels like 2011-12 a bit. I do think if we continue to struggle offensively Lombardi will make the right adjustments if this continues. Much like King, Voynov, Nolan adding energy, youthfulness, and compete level to the team then, I could see a hungry Toffoli, Vey, Pearson adding that in a month or two.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
What the **** ever. The Kings clobbered the Flames all over the ice except in penalties taken. Good to know that Wideman is the biggest diver in Western Canada not named Burrows now.

The Flames did nothing that impressed me other than capitalize on a thousand PPs. They'll be at the bottom of the division by March.

What a ******** loss. We deserved that one.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
What the **** ever. The Kings clobbered the Flames all over the ice except in penalties taken. Good to know that Wideman is the biggest diver in Western Canada not named Burrows now.

The Flames did nothing that impressed me other than capitalize on a thousand PPs. They'll be at the bottom of the division by March.

Exactly, don't know why people are so angry. The Flames were terrible.

Every team has luck once in awhile.

Devilspuppet666

Dec 25, 2010
Calgary

it was a hooking call... even the commentator for the kings say that was the call

volcom92886

Feb 23, 2009
So Cal
Why is Dwight King on the PK....he was out of position/burnt on two of the three PP goals. I seriously dont see what Sutter sees in this guy.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Puh-lease. We played the ****ing Flames. We haven't played against a single elite team so far this year and yet we continue to struggle scoring goals. I can blame the refs, too, but 2 ****ing goals is 2 ****ing goals. We can't ****ing score.

We struggle goals because our best players (bar one), the guys who wouldn't be going anywhere, don't put the puck in the net. It's as simple as that and it has nothing to do with the system, Toffoli, Pearson, or any of that crap.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Lol this team. Regehr has his first non garbage game of the year, and we fail to to capitalise on t :(

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Too many stupid penalties and please, let's not blame the refs. The Flames look like a good team this year and the Kings played pretty well except for having to be on the PK so much.

Do you know what board you are posting at? Every penalty the Kings ever take is a horrible call.

I mean, I see the Kopitar penalty and think, "No way can even the biggest of homers on the board say that was a bad call" and then right away people are complaining about it.

The Kings did not play poorly, I thought there were many positives tonight, but there is just something not right with this team right now when it comes to consistently generating offense. I thought Carcillo-Stoll-Frattin had some positives, but we have had a few good shifts from the bottom six this season but energy can only take you so far, eventually they need to contribute.

Kopitar and Richards are getting closer and closer to getting back on track, and the goals will come.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
Can't blame the refs on this one. We played irresponsibly, and deserved the loss.

Toffoli, Deslaurier, AA and Pearson are the players I'd like to see in a kings uni sometime soon.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Do you know what board you are posting at? Every penalty the Kings ever take is a horrible call.

I mean, I see the Kopitar penalty and think, "No way can even the biggest of homers on the board say that was a bad call" and then right away people are complaining about it.

The Kings did not play poorly, I thought there were many positives tonight, but there is just something not right with this team right now when it comes to consistently generating offense. I thought Carcillo-Stoll-Frattin had some positives, but we have had a few good shifts from the bottom six this season but energy can only take you so far, eventually they need to contribute.

Kopitar and Richards are getting closer and closer to getting back on track, and the goals will come.

It was a Penalty, but Refs can make judgment calls, they had just gave the Kings Six straight PK's. I think Kopi has earned a call here or there.

Tap's on the hand happen all game long, that's all I am saying.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
anyone have a .gif of the wideman dive? and post it on the thread on the mainboard too...

monahan is going to be good, 6 goals in his first 8 games. and cammalleri must wish he could play us every game.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Jeez you know the Flames have been a disaster for a while when their fans are clamouring at the chance to post on the Kings board after an October win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->