Game #10 : Kings vs. Flames - 10/21/13 - Regulation Loss 3-2

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Gonna write that one off to the hockey gods, will come back as two wins later on :P

Pile of **** luck all around.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Too many stupid penalties and please, let's not blame the refs. The Flames look like a good team this year and the Kings played pretty well except for having to be on the PK so much.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Just didn't go our way tonight, that's how it will go in an 82 game series. Not gonna say we played badly because we didn't.. Thursday let's bounce back and get a W.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Games like this piss the **** out of me. How do we get 7 consecutive penalties called against us? LaRue is a ****ing joke. He cost us this game and I'm curious to see what Sutter has to say. We just got robbed of points tonight, I hope the coaches/players are as heated as I am right now.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Lol we ain't winning **** if you think scoring 3 or fewer goals per game will cut it.

Why does this franchise continue to refuse to give our young offensive talent a chance? We are stuck with this ******** grinding offense that has obviously been figured out by the rest of the league.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can't really say anything about this one. I thought the Kings played very well. Some of those penalty calls were junk.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Too many stupid penalties and please, let's not blame the refs. The Flames look like a good team this year and the Kings played pretty well except for having to be on the PK so much.

Agreed!

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
That's was a good game by the Kings. On to the next game.

Seven straight Pk calls...not even a make up call in there lol.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Kopitar had a really strong 58 minutes. Nice to see he is starting to come around, but that is just a horrible penalty to take.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Why does this franchise continue to refuse to give our young offensive talent a chance? We are stuck with this ******** grinding offense that has obviously been figured out by the rest of the league.

This team created a ton of scoring chances tonight, figured out my ass. They'd still be 6-3 and heading to OT if the refs knew how to do their ****ing job.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Glad to see the second best pk look like Calgary's worst ranked pk tonight. All those lanes just wide open for shots was just embarrassing !

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
lol @ all the non-calls and embellishments tonight. Joke of a game. Kings still need to take some blame for not being able to put the puck in the net. Most of the shots they did take were so soft.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Its funny...play like garbage and get wins, play well and lose. Ebbs and flows of a season. I like our odds if we play like we did tonight PLUS discipline. The puck luck will come :nod:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Bunch of stupid penalities. By looking at the Flames roster, the Kings should have beaten them. Sigh...this team

KingKopitar11*

Great game from the kings. **** the refs. **** the flames. I never hated their team but all this ******** really makes me want their team to get smashed.

BTW I hate how Jim Fox didn't say **** and call it out like most announcers do.

I am so pissed. I'm not mad at our team at all.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
That sucked, too many penalties and too many posts. I think they were a bit unlucky not to get the high stick on Brown called. Oh well, next

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad