GDT: Game 10 | Columbus vs. Detroit | 7 p.m. Oct. 30, Nationwide Arena | FS-OH

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Korpi maybe had a shot at one of those goals . What disgusting play in front of the goalie that period . A wide open uncontested shot from in front of the net , a breakaway , and a 2 on 1 . Any takers on a bet that the media won’t ask him if Shaw changing to the forwards , has affected the defense ? Guarantee it’s not asked . Dude is a terrible coach .

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Damn, had I known we were gonna play like this I would have just stayed at work and not bothered to come to the game :mad:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
At what point do people start asking Torts about his decision to take one of the best defensive coaches in the game , and have them swap roles prior to season
I thought this was crazy when they did it and that belief is being confirmed.....Let me think now - was this because Shaw's defense was struggling or Larsen's offense was underwhelming? Hmmm. And ironically they left the PP in Larsen's hands.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I’m 100 percent convinced that our defensive play was snowballed because of the Shaw to Larsen switch. (Although the opposite can be said about our goal scoring).

Shaw running the D > Larsen running the D.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
That’s what I was thinking. Bob was bailed out twice by the post. Once of the Mantha shot (albeit from a severe angle) and once on that Nyquist rush to end the period. Could very well be 5-0 Wings.
The "Palm Tree" threw me a curve.....I hadn't caught the name change.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Stop making me jealous :P
CBJ about to make me break into the bags of candy I bought to hand out. CBJ disappoint me and, by extension, the children who don't get candy for halloween because aRuss had to eat his feelings away by devouring all the twix and reese cups...

Maybe a guilt trip will motivate the team. Worth a shot
She narrowed it down to three kinds of cookies...making dozens of trials. Rugalah in like five varieties, Oatmeal Lace Sandwich Cookies (with chocolate in the middle) and the winner: Cranberry Pistachio (red and green) Icebox cookies. She's gonna do some with Blueberries and Almonds (blue and white) for the Chanukah celebraters on the tour.

Reactions: aRussian

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Damn, had I known we were gonna play like this I would have just stayed at work and not bothered to come to the game :mad:
I am thinking about watching another episode of KnightFall...less of a bloodbath than this game.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
It’s 80% Red Wing fans tonight, I wouldn’t read much into it
Reminds me of the beatdown we had many years ago by the Red Wings and Mason complained about fans booing. Thing is (it was 9-2), CBJ fans had left and it was the other team's house. Don't show up, your fans aren't going to duel with invading fans to chant for home team.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad