GDT: Game 10 | Columbus vs. Detroit | 7 p.m. Oct. 30, Nationwide Arena | FS-OH

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
VV is killing it in the Finnish League which is probably the 4th best league in the world behind NHL, KHL and SEL (Sweden). He's playing against men and his stats make him look like Secretariat to every other goalie in the league (ahead by 20 lengths).

I like Tarasov's future but last year he played KHL Juniors (MHL) and this year he is playing in the KHL's minor leagues (VHL - perhaps their version of the AHL). And as good as Tarasov's raw numbers look, there are a lot of goalies in the league with great numbers so relatively he clearly still needs more time. His GAA is 2.18 (ranks 22nd) and his Save Percentage is .912 (ranks 30th).

I could be wrong but I think Kivlenieks is filler. Just taking up space waiting for the other guys to finally make it to North America.

Reactions: Timeless Winter

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
Right on schedule. Spot opponent early goal. Play like crap. Work way back in second. Win eventually in third or overtime. Torts unhappy with the win presser..

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Live look inside Nationwide Arena:

2nhlwck.jpg

Columbus Public Library- Nationwide Branch

Reactions: Palm Tree

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
After 18 yrs you’d think I’d be numb to it.........:shakehead:shakehead goals against in the first/last minute

On Saturday, the goal to start the third was scored like 2:36 into the period. That was the longest into a period it took for a team to register a goal in the game, including overtime. Now, the Jackets scored two of them, but still.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
PP wouldn't be an issue if we could just stick out a delayed penalty. Wouldn't have to worry about burning clock and taking 40 seconds to attempt a shot

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I feel like hockey is more emotionally stripped than it has ever been. Sure, they have more goals like they wanted...
I don't think its a product issue. I hate the way the points system works, hate shootouts and think thats all a joke but I think the actual hockey is pretty good.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Gtfo.

Sickening. Absolutely sickening.

Ohhhhhh and as I type this, in comes Bob. Woah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad